Plus One to Star Awards, Chat with Friends, Red Carpet Events & Many More!

Hiya Stars & Starlets!

I just thought I'd take the time out to resurrect some of mine & others ideas who of course will be credited :D Click the links to see the original posts ^_^

Charity Events ~ All celebrities do things for a good cause like flying over to different countries & raise money for them. So why can't ours! It would be another way to get more fans

Star Award Plus Ones ~ We should be able to take our date/fiancé/spouse to the Star Awards & the pair of you get interviewed by Star News as a couple, depending on how serious your relationship is. This should get you more fans separate from being nominated. As being married really doesn't have enough perks for all the trouble it's worth.

Charrmander93 also suggested being able to take who we co starred with for the project we are nominated for :3

Red Carpet Events ~ Would be cool to be attend events like Wimbledon, the Superbowl or even premieres! Little interviews here & there. Also you can have little goals to complete, like networking, which gets you more film roles and of course more fans.

Seasonal Events ~ As suggested by Shiro, Holidays such as Christmas & Easter, should be implemented into the game, where there is wardrobe and events for them.

Chat With Game Center/Facebook Friends & Charrmander93's Interact With Friends ~ Says it all in the titles :P

Showbiz Parties ~ Where our Stars & Starlets can actually make friends rather than just Network & Date. This was also suggested by Blincoln

Customising our Partners ~ Suggested by dozens of members! Would be a great addition to the game! I don't know about you guys but I'm sick of seeing my husband in the same outfit :P

Paparazzi as suggested by Hollywood Starlets ~ You would expect paparazzi to pop up seeing as we are just strolling around in public & without body guards xD

Film Wardrobe suggested by few users ~ Would be awesome! Why should we wear our fine garments on a movie set! A wardrobe should be provided xD

XP Percentage Bar ~ Being able to see how many points we need in order to level up would be a nice touch
That's all the ideas I'm bringing back from the depths for now! :rolleyes:

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Oh yes! Great suggestions, Samurai Pizza Cat!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • A2J3A2J3 Registered Users 124 Posts
    Everyone of them are outstanding ideas too and so was yours to start this thread. :cool: Great big hug.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Zbj wrote: »
    Oh yes! Great suggestions, Samurai Pizza Cat!

Thank you, Zbj! I loved all these ideas! I really want to think of more! :D
    A2J3 wrote: »
    Everyone of them are outstanding ideas too and so was yours to start this thread. :cool: Great big hug.

Hehe! Thanks, Jojo =D Big hugs right back at ya, flower! :3
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    Hope it will be in the next update
    as for the xp i want to know how much is still needed to level up i dont wanna run aimlessly collating xp without knowing how much i need
    that applies to the energy bar timer , it wil always disapper after having 10 points or somthing.
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    mystic wrote: »
    Hope it will be in the next update
    as for the xp i want to know how much is still needed to level up i dont wanna run aimlessly collating xp without knowing how much i need
    that applies to the energy bar timer , it wil always disapper after having 10 points or somthing.

I hope so too!

Exactly my point! We can visibly see how much we need but we're forever guessing!! It tells us, when we collect XP points, the value that they are but it's completely relevant if we don't even know how many we need in total!

YES!! It should be implemented to the energy bar! Everybody knows that 10 isn't a lot of energy in Stardom, so why should the timer disappear! Great thinking , Mystic ;)
  • HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    I like the idea of bringing someone to the star awards! After the star awards I go to my house and my spouse doesn't even congratulate me! In real life if someone won an award wouldn't there husband friend or family members be there?
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Hadfiee wrote: »
    I like the idea of bringing someone to the star awards! After the star awards I go to my house and my spouse doesn't even congratulate me! In real life if someone won an award wouldn't there husband friend or family members be there?

In real life they hopefully would go see you at an award ! xD
    Charlene is the only one that cares :< Still a great suggestion :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Charrmander93Charrmander93 Registered Users 654 Posts
    Katie, you always know the right stuff for the game!
    Katie, you always know the right stuff for the game!

Thank you :3 All the ideas suggested here are great too! :)