If they add the family

2Next

Comments

• Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    It's mainly because the focus of the game is not about the family, so they don't focus too much into it. Adding that would just add more stress to players already spending most of their time working on movies.

That is true but also we the star can have some time with our kids and like have a nice dinner with them
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Its to much but maybe they add it as an option of having kid now never or later
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    I agree with you like there should be a special day to go out all together
    Keia wrote: »
    Its to much but maybe they add it as an option of having kid now never or later

Right totally agree
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That is true but also we the star can have some time with our kids and like have a nice dinner with them

Firstly you agreed with yourself lol xD

It's great to read posts of someone who has such a creative imagination :) But this idea is a little too in depth for the game. Yes, it would be a nice feature to have children but little details like taking them out for a special day & having dinner with them is a little too much. Our characters barely eat, it just flips the food in the air on dates, so implementing it into the game so we can eat with the family doesn't fit, in my opinion. It takes the focus away from the main feature of the game which is to be the greatest star/starlet out there.

Please don't be disheartened by me saying this. Ideas are wonderful things but sometimes & on this occasion, they are not ideal for the game in my opinion :D
    I now that I agree with my self by mistake But if that what you think about this idea is cool
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I know you did, dude, I was kidding about with you :)

Thanks for being cool :D
    I know you did, dude, I was kidding about with you :)

Thanks for being cool :D

Jajajajajjajja good one
  • BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    I do love the idea of starting a family but I do agree with @samuraipizzacat about it being unrealistic for the game to be able to take them out for meals, however I think taking them out for special days could work e.g taking them to the beach and you could buy them an ice cream and build sandcastles with them (you wouldn't actually see them doing this it would just be one of those things you do to lose energy-
    But you could get stars and build up your relationship with your daughter/son?) and work on films with them etc....
  • Avilawesley1Avilawesley1 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Blincoln wrote: »
    I do love the idea of starting a family but I do agree with @samuraipizzacat about it being unrealistic for the game to be able to take them out for meals, however I think taking them out for special days could work e.g taking them to the beach and you could buy them an ice cream and build sandcastles with them (you wouldn't actually see them doing this it would just be one of those things you do to lose energy-
    But you could get stars and build up your relationship with your daughter/son?) and work on films with them etc....

I love your thinking
    Yeah I like your Idea it is interesting and cool