video chat, texting, blogs and videos

HadfiesHadfies Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 10 Posts
I think it would be cool to " video chat " on stardom with your friends. Not actually video chat but like with the characters and there could be long conversations rather than just "hi" and "how are you?". Also I think that it would be cool to text or email your friends on stardom. And it would be awesome to have your own blog. You can update it with reviews from starnews or ads for your new movie. You could also just blog about what cool stuff your doing. And finally, you should be able to watch videos like new viral videos that people can post with some sort of video-making thing or something like that.

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    That would be neat.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Here I come, analyzing suggestions! LOL I'm terrible.

Not sure about video chat, maybe just stick to calling since the entire game seems to be about picking up your phone xD
    For the texting as well; the game is revolved around calls. But for gifting things to friends, I wish you could leave a message!

For the blog, I thought Zbj had something going there too where there can be a social media site. Just like how there is only StarNews, there can be something like StarBook ( sorry I really love that LOL ). I also explained in the post how it could potentially work :0

The video-making thing seems too complicated for Stardom. Stardom is actually an extremely simple game and that's what makes it engaging and fun. The scandals on the news are pretty fun already ;]

I love your imagination with these suggestions though !! I don't mind if they may never come true, but you really have a creative mind :]
    dfk75h.jpg