Trailers and video games

I think at the end of movies or tv shows you should show a little trailer after u have finished filming it and show the trailer to the movie you have been nominated for and you should be able to do voices in video games and cartoons and you should have to wear costumes for the quest movies and tv shows

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I'd love to see a voice acting quest!! :] Great idea.

The trailers might be a bit challenging for the game as it's not very animation oriented, but still a fine idea. Plus if it was at the Star Awards, it might run too long.

The costumes has already been suggested somewhere, but it's still a wonderful idea nonetheless :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Avilawesley7Avilawesley7 Registered Users 365 Posts
    I will love to see this in the game for real
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    True
    as shiro said if it was at star awards it will make it longer
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    Some great ideas! Especially the trailer one!! :)
    But wouldn't making the star awards longer be a good thing? I personally think they are over too quick and there isn't much to do, you wouldn't have to see everyone's trailer maybe just the winner's?
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I dunno maybe it's a personal thing, but I think the set-up of the awards is just fine. :0
    I personally don't want to stay there longer than needed, and it even starts you off at the awards after the long speeches and stuff, showing they really wanted to cut down unnecessary stuff like that anyways. I just wanna know if I get my award or not after waiting 24 hours -.-

But I like your idea of just showing the winner's trailer. Just a small cheesy scene with the actor and some stuff, because again adding animations to stardom like that could get awkward, but I can already imagine what it would be like lol. Maybe just the actor/actress standing there while things happen. lol i dunno.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • BlincolnBlincoln Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yeah I totally understand your point,I hate waiting 24 hours for it as well!! Yeah just a short clip just to know how it worked out/ what you lost to
  • HadfieeHadfiee Registered Users 36 Posts
    I would like it if the star awards were a little longer they say the nominees and they announce who wins