Task Crash Glitch?

Hi there,

I'm new to the forums, and I suppose the game as well (only been playing a few weeks at most) and so far I'm loving it. But I'm having a problem now. I got a call from Arnie saying that my rival Jessica Miller wants to meet at Taco Bandito and make amends. So, after I meet him at his office and he tells me, every time I try to press "okay" the game freezes for a moment and then crashes. When I open it up again, we're back in his office, having the end of the conversation again. And the same thing happens if I try to press okay. So, I will start it up and leave his office, finding other things to do like going on dates. But the whole time I'm out, I keep getting calls to meet him in his office to tell me about it. And if I go, I get another crash. It's frustrating because I have other projects I'm waiting on, but I can't do anything until this task is complete. Can anyone please help? I'm playing on a kindle fire HD if that helps any. Thanks in advance, especially if you managed to tolerate this long post. :)

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Interesting glitch indeed! Since we have a variety of devices (iOS, Android, and Kindle), glitches seem to vary and be different.

Unfortunately I personally have no idea about this glitch! I recommend sending a ticket to glu: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?30540-Submitting-Tickets-for-Unresolved-Glitches-Issues

Welcome to the forums! :3 If you have any other issues, problems, or conundrums, please post in the FAQ threads!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • catshartcatshart Registered Users 1 Posts
    Hey,

I have the same problem and im using my Samsung S4.

Have you sorted out the problem yet?
  • krishi101krishi101 Registered Users 7 Posts
    catshart wrote: »
    Hey,

I have the same problem and im using my Samsung S4.

Have you sorted out the problem yet?

even i have the same problem,, i have searched on internet but can't finding the solution,, this is the common problem,, but nobody have the solution... and nobody giving reply on this problem...
    i cant go further in arnie office,, game crashes all the time when hit the OK button...

Plz give the solution if anybody have..
    I understand the frustration here, as just a while ago it was impossible for me to play as well.

I would hate to repeat myself, so please refer to my previous post above for some hopeful solutions.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was having the same problem. I was able to fix mine by just leaving Arnie's office instead of clicking on him again when I loaded up the game. I then went to taco bandito and called my chick's boyfriend to go on a date there. After the date was over Arnie called again. I went to his office again and it was fixed! Hope this helps! :)
    Shiro wrote: »
    I understand the frustration here, as just a while ago it was impossible for me to play as well.

I would hate to repeat myself, so please refer to my previous post above for some hopeful solutions.

i just submitted the ticket, waiting for reply.. No other solution..
    LeslieM25 wrote: »
    I was having the same problem. I was able to fix mine by just leaving Arnie's office instead of clicking on him again when I loaded up the game. I then went to taco bandito and called my chick's boyfriend to go on a date there. After the date was over Arnie called again. I went to his office again and it was fixed! Hope this helps! :)

Ok, i tried it, and did the same you explained, but the problem is as it is...
  • LeslieM25LeslieM25 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I don't know then. Sorry. I just got lucky with trying that I guess. Maybe try going and doing more stuff before u go back to Arnie's than just the date?
  • ThatOneGirlYanaThatOneGirlYana Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same problem, gs4. But I think the biggest problem is that no one is getting any sort of response or feedback or even acknowledgement from the developers. I submitted a ticket last week. I also wrote a review. Having someone at least say "we hear you, we're working on it" would be nice, because right now none of us can progress.
    Same problem, gs4. But I think the biggest problem is that no one is getting any sort of response or feedback or even acknowledgement from the developers. I submitted a ticket last week. I also wrote a review. Having someone at least say "we hear you, we're working on it" would be nice, because right now none of us can progress.

I am totally agree with you.. i wrote same thing in Ticket also..
  • ThatOneGirlYanaThatOneGirlYana Registered Users 2 Posts
    How long has everyone been waiting to hear back about their support tickets?
    Yes, it does take them a while unfortunately.

Before the Halloween update, a whole ton of people couldn't play for almost two months and two updates. While it's easy for me to just say "please be patient", I and a lot of us understand this feeling. Hopefully they will get the issue addressed.

I've had to wait about a week or so as well. It's not just you guys.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • msjneenamsjneena Registered Users 3 Posts
    Welp, I was able to get assignment from Arnie to meet my rival at the taco place, but the game shuts down and won't let me back in. So frustrated.
    msjneena wrote: »
    Welp, I was able to get assignment from Arnie to meet my rival at the taco place, but the game shuts down and won't let me back in. So frustrated.

Man same problem is here....
    If anyone has solution plz share here...
    Ok,, For the Guys,, who stucked in arnie office...

Keep dating with every girls..
    it will make you popular...
    Because new thing happen with me...

when i came in A list with upgrade of Level 13,,, i received call from Arnie for new task...
    in that way i got a chance to trip Vegas...

so try these things..
    New Task will open on Level13...
    The Arnie office Bug is still annoying...
    No solution yet..
  • Angela55055Angela55055 Registered Users 142 Posts
    The same thing happened to me!!! I play on a kindle fire hd and all I did was go to the Appstore and click update (I thought it was already updated but Amazon releases updates weird) and it was fixed! I'm still mad that I missed the Halloween update though. :D
    Jay #1 :o:p:cool: