Options

What is the difference btwn Stardom Hollywood and Stardom A list

plz tell me

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Stardom: The A List is older than Stardom: Hollywood. The game mechanics and main characters between the two are essentially the same.

Most of the Hollywood streets are the similar, however The A-List has more places to travel. The art styles are different but both are nice. The quests are mostly different as well, as they have their own storylines and goals. Stardom: The A-List in unfortunately not going to have anymore updates. Also I've noticed The A-List is just a bit more challenging than Hollywood. You also cannot marry in The A-List like you can in Hollywood due to the discontinuation of updates in The A-List. Everything else is more or less similar or the same.

I personally like The A-List much better as a game. It's so much more in depth in the maps, storylines, etc.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    DontMessMeDontMessMe Registered Users 6 Posts
    Thank you very much
  • Options
    ChristelChristel Registered Users 10 Posts
    Clear and precise too :) Thanks Shiro.
    Shiro wrote: »
    Stardom: The A List is older than Stardom: Hollywood. The game mechanics and main characters between the two are essentially the same.

Most of the Hollywood streets are the similar, however The A-List has more places to travel. The art styles are different but both are nice. The quests are mostly different as well, as they have their own storylines and goals. Stardom: The A-List in unfortunately not going to have anymore updates. Also I've noticed The A-List is just a bit more challenging than Hollywood. You also cannot marry in The A-List like you can in Hollywood due to the discontinuation of updates in The A-List. Everything else is more or less similar or the same.

I personally like The A-List much better as a game. It's so much more in depth in the maps, storylines, etc.
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    aw thanks Christel :]
    dfk75h.jpg