Morilaglu's Dress, Yay or Nay?

I finally got the dress from Morilaglu.... and I say nay -.-

eulo4n.jpg

What do you think? Does the dress look cool or uncool? Or am I just a fashion mess? Let us know!

★Have a lovely day stars and starlets★
dfk75h.jpg

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I'm actually disappointed by it. After everything you go through in order to get it from Morilglu, that's the best design they could come up with! It's very basic but it's not hideous.... And Morilglu doesn't do basic, so the design doesn't represent him at all!

I'm gonna say Nay because of what it takes to obtain it and Meh for the design :p
  • Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    I finally got the dress from Morilaglu.... and I say nay -.-

eulo4n.jpg

What do you think? Does the dress look cool or uncool? Or am I just a fashion mess? Let us know!

★Have a lovely day stars and starlets★

I think the dress is beautiful in its own way...i somehow like it. And it looks good on you, Shiro :)
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Haha, I guess? I just really hate how they have that buttline showing :| It's gross LOL
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I am a freak for fashion!!!! :D I say..Nay. The shape of the dress is boring, nothing new. The print is okay, I'd like to see something more interesting and new. Oh well, your starlet always looks nice. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Yeah, I definitely like the dress Morilaglu gave to me in The A-List so much better. This just has gross buttbulge. :\
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah, I definitely like the dress Morilaglu gave to me in The A-List so much better. This just has gross buttbulge. :\

Haha, totally! Also, like SPC said, you do a A LOT of work to get this dress! It has to be better to balance out the work we did.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Hahaha, Shiro! Buttbulge! It looks like there's a cushion up there! xD

I just don't think that dress represents 5 projects! The one in A list is a million times better! And afterwards you can go there and shop for stuff that wasn't available in your wardrobe. You'd think those lace leggings would of been free as well but ohh noo Lamour expects you to pay 20 stars for those!

I'm going to star news and telling them all about him and his cover up hahaha! :p
    Hahaha, Shiro! Buttbulge! It looks like there's a cushion up there! xD

I just don't think that dress represents 5 projects! The one in A list is a million times better! And afterwards you can go there and shop for stuff that wasn't available in your wardrobe. You'd think those lace leggings would of been free as well but ohh noo Lamour expects you to pay 20 stars for those!
    I'm going to star news and telling them all about him and his cover up hahaha! :p

Haha! I think those lace leggings are so cute, but the price of them aren't.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Haha, let us know what happens Samurais! :3

Yeah it definitely wasnt worth the work :|
    dfk75h.jpg
    Zbj wrote: »
    Haha! I think those lace leggings are so cute, but the price of them aren't.

LOL! Couldn't of put it better myself!
    Haha, let us know what happens Samurais! :3

Yeah it definitely wasnt worth the work :|

Ray powers has bribed me with the yacht :p

A Samurai Pizza Cat can dream....
    LOL! Couldn't of put it better myself!

Ray powers has bribed me with the yacht :p

A Samurai Pizza Cat can dream....

Haha! Ray knows your weakness, :P
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Sound dodgy lol. Watch out for Ray :(
    dfk75h.jpg
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    imagehalloween.jpg

The leggings are really great and cute
    i just love its color and floral pattern
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    mystic wrote: »
    imagehalloween.jpg

The leggings are really great and cute
    i just love its color and floral pattern

Where did you girls get those leggings from? They look great and you look stunning...im probably not a high enough level, because i havent seen them.

If you have met Alberto Lamour, they are available to buy from your wardrobe in the accessories section for 20 stars :)
    They are a nice investment in my opinion. They can go with a lot of dresses :]

But of course, I'm still sticking to my striped leggings anyways :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    They are divine! I just looked at it that you can buy dresses for 24 stars. If I had stars to burn I would probably buy them & probably will at some point :3

Hehe! Nothing beats those striped leggings of yours, Shiro :D
    Haha yep. If only...

d'aww, I just happened to be playing at the right time to get those! I bet if they brought the event back, you'd all have them!! It was a tough event though, I had to literally play non stop for those!
    dfk75h.jpg
    I've got a feeling that this Halloween event is going to be like that. I think they are doing orange and black striped leggings for this event which would be a great addition to the Shiro inspired wardrobe:D
    That would be awesome :D I'm a sucker for leggings in this game... not so much in real life but still xD

Hopefully the event has great stuff to come. Sorry sleep, gonna have to put you off until this event is over!
    dfk75h.jpg
    The leggings are pukka in this game!

Hahaa! I know my sleep is gonna be nonexistent when this event starts lol! Bye, bye Zzzzzz's lol!
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    If you have met Alberto Lamour, they are available to buy from your wardrobe in the accessories section for 20 stars :)
    I have no idea who is that guy i found it in the wardrobe for 20 stars
    Game center :: mystic.lily
    Lamour is part of the Morilaglu goal in the new update for Cannes.

And I found that they were available to buy right when I updated, so it's probably just level.
    dfk75h.jpg

Im doing this movie right now...i think after that im going to meet alberto. Thanks for the answer, Cat :)