Halloween Event!!

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Well the only reason why they are making the Halloween things is because well, Halloween. But I do agree with you that they should have more outfits! As as mentioned earlier, having some sort of color palette so that we can make our designs unique. I wish they could as well but unfortunately they have other things in mind. (Fixing bugs seems to not be one of them lol)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    Yeah. I just hope they keep updating and that this game doesn't end up like the A-List. Even though I love both games, I wish they would continue to update the A-list. :)
    Lucy
    Yeah, hopefully they do. It's quite a popular game so hopefully they don't abandon it like they did with A-List or Lil' Kingdom (another glu game I fell in love with :\)

But I actually just checked the A-List today (I'm neglecting it and I feel bad about it LOL) and I noticed some pieces of clothing and accessories I don't recognize at all LOL. Either they did add some pieces of stuff or my memory sucks, but I'm excited about it nonetheless lol.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KaskeltooKaskeltoo Registered Users 54 Posts
    I love A-List but ever since my game reset A-list just got boring. I cant get past the E list, and I dont really want to. I got to the B list on stardom and A-list just isn't one of my favorites anymore. It got boring :( its sad but for me Hollywood is more.. entertaining?
    Lucy
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    The horns are set to only that hairstyle :[

Oh....:(. Works out in Samurai's favor, though!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • mysticmystic Registered Users 233 Posts
    OMG finally !
    i got the call for the second movie deadly evil
    now i wonder where i heard the name before lol
    Game center :: mystic.lily
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Kaskeltoo wrote: »
    I love A-List but ever since my game reset A-list just got boring. I cant get past the E list, and I dont really want to. I got to the B list on stardom and A-list just isn't one of my favorites anymore. It got boring :( its sad but for me Hollywood is more.. entertaining?

That is pretty much what happened to me *sob* I lost my game data on A List & now I just can't get back into the swing of it. I'm relieved that Hollywood has icloud back up so that shall never happen again.
    Zbj wrote: »
    Oh....=(. Works out in Samurai's favor, though!

Hehe! It certainly does! Hence the picture :p It does suck they didn't cater for all hairstyles with the horns, or better yet; HEADGEAR WITHOUT HAIR!!!! Stroth! They can put you on a plane but they can't have headwear without a hairstyle :/
    mystic wrote: »
    OMG finally !
    i got the call for the second movie deadly evil
    now i wonder where i heard the name before lol

WOOO!!! I got the call last night too! I've just started filming it :3
    It sounds very similar to the film Evil Dead, (recently released a remake) so maybe that's where you recognise it from ^_^
  • YsabellaYsabella Registered Users 23 Posts
    YAY!

Got the call too now. I hope there is enough time to finish all movies.
    KKH:
    Ysabella
    +++A Lister
    Lvl. 45

iOS
    Ysabella wrote: »
    YAY!

Got the call too now. I hope there is enough time to finish all movies.

Woop-Woop!! There's 4 films in total & they are 8 hours long, so if we play our cards right, we can just about make it :D
    The movies are all movie references to real ones :]

Good luck finishing to all!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Heartbeat9789Heartbeat9789 Registered Users 75 Posts
    One shirt for stars... That's because they got a better necklace then us starlets xD I WANT THAT DRESS!!!!!

The game did work better back when it was first released *sob* I miss those days :'( I bet you look wicked :3 Aww thanks you can see for yourself. I had a devilish make over xD
    E9834EAE-F43A-4409-A53A-FF26C0377C76-835-00000221D8EA1FE1_zps0202a9e6.jpg

UPDATE I'm currently filming From the Farm & decided to take a trip to Las Vegas for a breather. As soon as I land Frederick calls about the next film! Eeekkkk excited!!

Samurai, you are worth a sin...looking super hot.

Thats my Hallooween-Style right now:

2hhi0qg.png

@SHIRO: You look amazing too..i love those leggings you have.
    Love is our true destiny. We do not find the meaning of life
    by ourselves alone - we find it with another. - Thomas Merton

Add me on Facebook: Heartbeat Rebekah
    Looking good Beks :P I see you were willing to sacrifice your hairstyle for the horns XD it looks good on you though!

The hairstyle doesnt really work on me... lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    Samurai, you are worth a sin...looking super hot.

Awww shucks :o Thanks! You're looking sizzling chicka, as always :)
    Looking good Beks :P I see you were willing to sacrifice your hairstyle for the horns XD it looks good on you though!

The hairstyle doesnt really work on me... lol
    Me neither :(
    They just just have it without hair
    Yay! I unlocked that candy prop necklace I had my eyes on!
    htwfol.jpg

By the way Beka, the short hair with horns looks amazing on you! :)
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    WOOP-WOOP! Congrats :D I just completed the pumpkin achievement. Hopefully I'll achieve Bones in time xD But if I don't, it won't bother me too much. Good luck with the rest of the achievements :) I have got my fingers crossed for everyone! Hope you get them :3
    imagefriend.jpg

Found one of my GC friends with the costume
    funny how someones prediction was right
    it looks cool
    too bad i cant have it
    22% bones only
    i looks cool
    too bad i cant have it
    22% bones only

Ahhhh mannn! I want it... well the shoes xD

Hope you achieve the others to make up for it :) I have 63% of the Bones achievement but that still means I need 90 odd skulls :/ I'm hoping for a Halloween miracle if it's possible :p
    imagefriend.jpg

it looks cool
    too bad i cant have it
    22% bones only

Neat outfit! I'm pretty behind on bones also.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    WOOP-WOOP! Congrats :D I just completed the pumpkin achievement. Hopefully I'll achieve Bones in time xD But if I don't, it won't bother me too much. Good luck with the rest of the achievements :) I have got my fingers crossed for everyone! Hope you get them :3

Thanks! Good luck with the bones for you too!! You can do it.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Well it wasn't prediction, there were co-stars while filming Frederick's movies with the costumes you could win.
    but yeah, it's very neat huh :3 I got mine too but I've been way too busy this week to post anything up.
    dfk75h.jpg
    The long awaited Bones Rewards for the ladies ;) - Bow chicka wow wow!
    ★ ☆ Starlets ☆ ★

rsz_rsz_1starletbonesreward_zps6ff36775.png

Not that it comes as a surprise that it is indeed, the Witch's Outfit, modeled by Annabelle P. Wilkes, (Frederick J. Krueger's wife, who obviously kept her maiden name xD). The hat doesn't enable purple hair like I thought it would, so that is just exclusive to Annabelle, but may be a future feature.
    Shiro will post the Star's Bones Rewards soon ^_^

Happy Halloween, stars & starlets! Have a FANG-tastic day!
    The long awaited Bones Rewards for the ladies - Bow chicka wow wow!
    ★ ☆ Starlets ☆ ★

rsz_rsz_1starletbonesreward_zps6ff36775.png

Not that it comes as a surprise that it is indeed, the Witch's Outfit, modeled by Annabelle P. Wilkes, (Frederick J. Krueger's wife, who obviously kept her maiden name). The hat doesn't enable purple hair like I thought it would, so that is just exclusive to Annabelle, but may be a future feature.
    Shiro will post the Star's Bones Rewards soon

Happy Halloween, stars & starlets! Have a FANG-tastic day!

This outfit looks very beautiful.

BTW: @Zbj & SAMURAI & Shiro : Thanks a lot for complementing my Beks hehe. You girls rock, truly.

I know this quastion is stupid: But where can i say how many bones i have and how many i need still? I would love to get that witch outfit but only have 15 hours left...so im being delusional haha. I only get the shirt with the vampire lips and the black dress...the horns and the necklace. Is there anything else beside the witchy outfit?

Happy Halloween, you all you sexy Beasts out there :)

This outfit looks very beautiful.

BTW: @Zbj & SAMURAI & Shiro : Thanks a lot for complementing my Beks hehe. You girls rock, truly.

I know this quastion is stupid: But where can i say how many bones i have and how many i need still? I would love to get that witch outfit but only have 15 hours left...so im being delusional haha. I only get the shirt with the vampire lips and the black dress...the horns and the necklace. Is there anything else beside the witchy outfit?

Happy Halloween, you all you sexy Beasts out there

It is a pretty cool combo, but personally, I prefer the black dress & devil horns xD. I find the Witch Dress looks more like a shirt lol!

Hehe! Thank you ^_^ We only stated the obvious :3

It's not a stupid question at all! When you click on the Achievements tab & scroll to the bottom of the list, The Halloween Achievements are listed there & your progress is presented in percentages. Each achievement has an allocated amount of props to collect in order to complete.

Candyman: 400 Candy
    Pumpkin Head: 420 Pumpkin
    Bones: 260 Skulls

So for Example; Let's say you have 78% of the Bones Achievement. To figure out how many you need to collect, you just need to do a little maths sum.

260 - 78% = 57

The answer is the amount of props left to collect. So in this scenario, you need 57 Skulls to complete the achievement :D

Besides the Witch's Combo, there is no more clothes to collect :)
    It is a pretty cool combo, but personally, I prefer the black dress & devil horns xD. I find the Witch Dress looks more like a shirt lol!

Hehe! Thank you ^_^ We only stated the obvious :3

It's not a stupid question at all! When you click on the Achievements tab & scroll to the bottom of the list, The Halloween Achievements are listed there & your progress is presented in percentages. Each achievement has an allocated amount of props to collect in order to complete.

Candyman: 400 Candy
    Pumpkin Head: 420 Pumpkin
    Bones: 260 Skulls

So for Example; Let's say you have 78% of the Bones Achievement. To figure out how many you need to collect, you just need to do a little maths sum.

260 - 78% = 57

The answer is the amount of props left to collect. So in this scenario, you need 57 Skulls to complete the achievement

Besides the Witch's Combo, there is no more clothes to collect

Thank you very much for the quick answer, Samurai. You helped me a lot. I have 82% of the skuls. With enough luck i might get the witch outfit.

Hehe, i know you like the horns...they go hand in hand with your famous hairstyle and make you look hot as lava :)

Enjoy Halloween. And thank you again for answering my quastion like a boss hehe

Thank you very much for the quick answer, Samurai. You helped me a lot. I have 82% of the skuls. With enough luck i might get the witch outfit.

Hehe, i know you like the horns...they go hand in hand with your famous hairstyle and make you look hot as lava :)

Enjoy Halloween. And thank you again for answering my quastion like a boss hehe

No problemo, chika. It's what I'm here for :o Ohhh only 46 to go, just film like crazy. If you haven't completed the final Halloween film yet, you get 55 Skulls when you do.

Haha! They certainly do & thank you, you're making this Pizza Cat blush lol!

Have a thrilling Halloween, doll face :3
    Oh, I knew it didn't have the purple before, as I think I wore it before you hypothesized that, sorry for not mentioning! So busy...
    Here are the poor star's costumes. This game is definitely sexist...:
    23w5x6u.png33z9o2c.png

Could have given them more, like zombie face make-up or something. So sad.

And that's all for Halloween. Good luck to everyone still trying to get rewards!

And thank you Samurai for really being there when I wasn't for multiple things :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    Oh, I knew it didn't have the purple before, as I think I wore it before you hypothesized that, sorry for not mentioning! So busy...

Here are the poor star's costumes. This game is definitely sexist...

Could have given them more, like zombie face make-up or something. So sad.

And that's all for Halloween. Good luck to everyone still trying to get rewards!

And thank you Samurai for really being there when I wasn't for multiple things :P

You not mentioning the purple hair gave me something to look forward to, after all it's nice to have some surprises ^_^

It's official:This game is sexiest! They could have given them a pair of Halloween inspired shoes & a cross earring or something, just to make it fair :( I'm so glad I'm not a boy as I would be seriously peeved with that lol!

You're more than welcome, Shiro :3 It was my pleasure :o
  • JerichoSteeleJerichoSteele Registered Users 3 Posts
    The glitch kind of made it disappointing. The clock kept ticking down even though I did all four films and Frederick gives me a call afterwards saying I didn't complete them (even though I did get some reward after the 4th film). Was there any rewards that we wouldn't have got because the clock kept ticking down and it classed us as not completing it all?
    The glitch kind of made it disappointing. The clock kept ticking down even though I did all four films and Frederick gives me a call afterwards saying I didn't complete them (even though I did get some reward after the 4th film). Was there any rewards that we wouldn't have got because the clock kept ticking down and it classed us as not completing it all?

I had the same call , not sure about the clock
    the only thing i didn't achieve is collecting the bones .