Are you losing fans for 4 star project?

2Next

Comments

• adamdroxadamdrox Registered Users 34 Posts
    (Edit) I may have some evidence in pictures where I have had great reviews, but lost a tonne of fans!image_zpsad6a90d4.jpg
    image_zpsdaabaf0c.jpg
    Now I'm wondering if they are related in any way to this issue???
    Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Aww shucks :o Thank you!! Basically they state this will happen when you are a higher level celebrity and/or have completed the majority of the main storylines. It happens throughout the game but it's a gradual thing. But you really begin to notice it all of a sudden, hence the glitch conspiracy. Basically what glue are claiming is as you become more successful, your fans expect more from you. Resulting in 4 stars not being good enough.

There is a silver lining though! I have been informed that the regs are working on easing it up as they also believe it's unfair & too steep soooo they are evaluating it for a future update. So fingers crossed it's in the next one :D

soo you may be experiencing it as you have completed most of the main storylines?
  • adamdroxadamdrox Registered Users 34 Posts
    Yes now that I think about it, that had been happening for awhile but I didn't take much notice. This was all before I lost all of my fans, and I had like 100m... Sucks. But oh well :)
    Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox
  • urajanurajan Registered Users 20 Posts
    Aww shucks :o Thank you!! Basically they state this will happen when you are a higher level celebrity and/or have completed the majority of the main storylines. It happens throughout the game but it's a gradual thing. But you really begin to notice it all of a sudden, hence the glitch conspiracy. Basically what glue are claiming is as you become more successful, your fans expect more from you. Resulting in 4 stars not being good enough.

There is a silver lining though! I have been informed that the regs are working on easing it up as they also believe it's unfair & too steep soooo they are evaluating it for a future update. So fingers crossed it's in the next one :D

soo you may be experiencing it as you have completed most of the main storylines?

I have this issue too and I'm glad they're at least reevaluating it, even though they should have informed the players that this was to be the case as you continued to play the game :s
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    This is exactly what we have been saying and of course told glu too! Even if they did it so Charlene or your agent told you it was going happen. Hopefully the evaluation of the fan system will be an update soon :)
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Glad to hear they are reevaluating it. :) By the way: I've lost fans, though I had a good review too.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)