Christmas update

I downloaded the Christmas update as soon as it came out and I can no longer get into the game it force closes, am I the only one experiencing this? It has been over a month since I could get into the game. I forgot how to submit a ticket also so can someone please remind me where to go. Thanks!

Comments

• ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    I don't have this issue, but there is probably someone out there on the forums experiencing the same thing. Perhaps, you can try to reinstall the app, but ONLY if you are an iOS device user, click here for instructions. You can submit a ticket by clicking here. Good luck resolving this issue, sorry it's been happening.
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Juicymami7Juicymami7 Registered Users 45 Posts
    Thank you! I am scared to uninstall and reinstall because I may lose all my data from the game but I may try it anyway.
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    As long as you follow the instructions that are given in the post that ZBJ has shared, this will not happen. This only works on iOS devices as ZBJ said, so if you are playing on a different device, DO NOT attempt this installation :)

Hope it works for you, buddy ^_^
    Ok so I did the uninstall, install like the steps and I still can't get into the game. Force closes every time :(
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Submitted the ticket right? Hopefully that will help :(
    dfk75h.jpg
    I did but they never got back to me. It's been over a week :(
    Upsetting. I will try to remember to send a ticket for you asap when im not busy. Outrageous.
    dfk75h.jpg
    Actually, i just remembered that the company might be on holiday lol. It may be why you are getting slow response :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Ok thank you so much! Sad I missed the whole Christmas update but will wait for the next update.
    For sure :] Thanks for the positive attitude, as I'm upset I didn't finish my star's event. Makes me feel a whole lot better :]
    dfk75h.jpg