What just happened ?

Ok, I recently sold my iphone, and I was hoping to have all my progress saved on my macbook, since I have icloud and did what Samurai said. But it did not work at all. All my progress was lost. I logged onto my Game Center and everything. -.-

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Save progress in Stardom is heavily device-bound and transferring data can be really sketchy. You may have to manage your iCloud data first. Also, it looks like you are moving from iphone to OSX, which may also have some issues. I do recommend sending a ticket to ask what you can do about it.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    How do you do that ?
    Well... sadly I cannot really give too much info about OSX because I personally don't have OSX. I would maybe try poking around Apple's support website to see if you can get any information about it. As long as you backed up your Stardom save to the cloud, it should be there so hopefully after doing some research, you can get your saves back.

if all fail, again, send a ticket to see if the team knows anything about it. :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    How do i send them a ticket ? lol
    oh, I thought you meant your iCloud xD

Send a ticket here: http://glumobile.custhelp.com/app/ask
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh noo! I know the method I stated works from one iOS device to another but obviously doesn't work with OSX.... So I'll add that to the post :) At least your game is saved safely on icloud and hopefully you will be able to play it again soon..

I remember seeing this post a few months ago in the Customer Service forums http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?594-What-is-the-best-path-for-quot-changing-devices-quot

You could try what is stated here if you haven't already ^_^ Got my fingers and toes crossed you'll be back up and running ASAP