Options

2014 is here!

*・゜゚・* Happy New Year, Stardom Community! *・゜゚・*

Well, Big Ben struck midnight just under an hour ago, welcoming the New Year. 2013 has been a great year! I wish you all the best for 2014 & hope it brings more adventures, updates, events & of course ultimate Stardom!!! I wonder what this year brings Stardom: Hollywood....

Party in style, Stars & Starlets ;)

*・゜゚・*

D2E87706-F3A7-4D8C-BB97-80AD8FAD2957_zpsdzygbgtb.jpg

Comments

• Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Happy 2014 to the Stardom: Hollywood community! In 2013, this game had lots of ups and downs, but we were all there to support and help each other. Hopefully 2014, brings us better versions of the game we all love! ;)

x1a6vq.jpg
    Stay magical, in 2014!
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Here, here! I'll drink to that! *Clink* :p
  • Options
    Haha! *Clink*
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    HollywoodStarletsHollywoodStarlets Registered Users 200 Posts
    Happy New Years, as well!
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

Add me on Game Center: HollywoodStarlets
  • Options
    Right back at ya, chicka!

Bring on 2014, baby!
  • Options
    Right back at ya, chicka!

Bring on 2014, baby!

I couldn't agree more! I'm ready for 2014! :D
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    Happy New Year, HollywoodStarlets!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Zbj wrote: »
    Happy New Year, HollywoodStarlets!

Happy New Years to you too, Zbj!!! I hope this year is amazing for you! :)
    ----
    HollywoodStarlets

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    ~Happy 2014 Stars and Starlets~

Hope you all had fun and cant wait to see what the new year has to bring :)
    Here's to a new year and a hopeful year for Stardom: Hollywood.

In this first year of Hollywood and these past seven months of checking into the forums everyday, Stardom has been quite a ride. I hope that the community will continue to grow and love this game, even with its flaws. Hopefully this will also be a fresh new start for the dev team to bring it strong this year with Stardom's updates, and hope that they will fight off those bugs!

2mynat4.jpg

It's almost tradition for me to post a picture of me looking stupid, so here is the first Shiro pic of 2014!

~ Happy New Year to all :] ~
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I couldn't agree more! I'm ready for 2014!

BOOYAHHH!! I'm glad to read it. Starlets! BRING IT ONNNNNNN! xD

HAPPY NEW YEAR, Shiro you MERB! It certainly has been one awesome roller coaster ride on the forums & hopefully 2014 is a great ride too but with less bumps and more loops :p I'll drink to a fresh start for the dev team and of course more updates and less bugs!

P.S It may be a tradition but that picture looks fabulous! Loving that pose! Looking Merbilious ;)

• Options
    Happy to you too, MERB-indamaking XD Definitely an interesting year. We really bonded not just as colleagues (if we call it that), but as friends in general. I'm glad to have made such an awesome friend who loves this game just as much as I do!! Hopeful for 2014 to keep us going as awesome friends and sticking together through the ups and downs of life and stardom life!

Hehe, Merbilous! I like the word :D Using it!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yeah baby, MERB-indamaking .... I'm not doing so well on that xD I'm still on my second ring haha!!

Colleagues is so formal but I that's how this Shirmurai combo started xD Awww shucks, Shiro :') It is so very true! Not only did I find an awesome bunch people to play the game with but I also found an amazing friend who is Stardom crazy too! By meeting you it has made me love this game even more! I'm looking forward to 2014, with my MERB by my side, this year in Stardom life and in general, is gonna be dazzling! I can feel it in my finger tips ^_^

Haha! 2014 is gonna be Merbilious, baby ;)
  • Options
    Haha, you got all the time in the world for that xD MERBing slowly but surely :]

Shirmurai! It sounds so cool haha xD For sure, I say the same to you! Hehe, fingertips, whilst either typing or tapping on stardom!

For sure! Gonna be a good year :P
    dfk75h.jpg