Options

Are We Allowed To Brag Here?

Hi! Because I have no life, I play this game constantly, and I need validation so I don't feel so crazy.

I play Scarlet Moh, #1 with 58.6 million fans. I worked pretty hard, spent a lot of time getting there (and some money).

I don't know how to show you a picture.

Who do you play/your ranking?
My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    *・゜゚・* Welcome to the forums, SJ_R *・゜゚・*

Haha xD You are more than welcome to share your game experience on here! The forums are here for help and sharing game play ^_^ You have done well!!!

Here's a how to about posting pictures: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?72165-How-to-Post-a-Picture&highlight=post+picture
    Loving your Starlet's name!!! It sounds so fabulously glamorous :3! My Starlet is called Gia & I'm ranked #1 in my game too with 200M fans :D

2wn35mb.jpg

You should check out these threads if you would like to share your character & experience with members;

Show Us Your Character
    All About Your Partner
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Welcome to the forums!! There is a thread where you can show off your character if you want! In other cases usually bragging is not encouraged, but in this case it is all in good fun :P

Just to give this post some love, I will add on but you should still post in the other thread xD (my post is long buried in there haha)
    2mynat4.jpg
    I am Shiro, Level 25 #1 A-list with 200.0M fans :) been playing since day one!

Show your character!: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?22901-Show-us-your-character!
    How to post pictures: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?72165-How-to-Post-a-Picture

PS- hi sexy samurai :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Hi, and welcome to the forums!! I like your starlets name. Mine is Anastazia, and she has 131 million fans:

2uiyu1d.jpg

You can always check out the threads Shiro and SamuriaPizzaCat suggested. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Shiro wrote: »
    PS- hi sexy samurai :3

Well, hey there, merbilious Shiro ;) and hey-hey gorgeous ZBJ :3
  • Options
    Well, hey there, merbilious Shiro ;) and hey-hey gorgeous ZBJ :3

Hey hey hey :P Merbilous like scandalous woo xD
    Heya Zbj, nice dress :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    SJ_RSJ_R Registered Users 80 Posts
    Oh dear, I really am a noob, aren't I? :o Blush! Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude; and wow, all those fans! Thanks for pointing out those threads; I'll be sure to check them out soon.

Nice to meet you all!
    Loving your Starlet's name!!! It sounds so fabulously glamorous :3! My Starlet is called Gia & I'm ranked #1 in my game too with 200M fans

Thanks! Gia sounds sexy and cool, and looks wonderful and very stylish!

Wow, I love what Shiro's wearing, so unique and a little sassy! Very impressed with your ranking, too!

Anastazia is so beautiful, Zbj, and I really love the name, quite different!
    My Game Center name is Jade Crown, and my KKH doll is Sanyu. Will happily gift any new friends; just message me to ask!
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Oh dear, I really am a noob, aren't I? Blush! Sorry, I didn't mean to be rude; and wow, all those fans! Thanks for pointing out those threads; I'll be sure to check them out soon.

Nice to meet you all!

Thanks! Gia sounds sexy and cool, and looks wonderful and very stylish!

Haha! We're all noobs to begin with :p Heyyy, don't apologise! You wasn't rude :3 We just have to make sure that other members don't find things offensive. You're more than welcome, I'm sure you'll find them fun! Plus we get to see your mysterious Scarlet Moh xD

Hehe! Aww shucks! :o Thank you very much! *blushing* She's that cool that she has no surname haha! Either that or her parents forgot to write it on her birth certificate haha! xD
  • Options
    Yup, no need to apologize! It's not like you walked in here thinking you were the best or anything xD Nothing wrong with feeling proud and wanting to share it with the Stardom community! Warm welcomes :)

For sure i want to read about Fifty Shades of Scarlet Moh xD LOL i cant wait to see your starlet :3

Haha, thank you :3 it's what i strive for, that Shiro-style! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Hi SJ_R, welcome to the forum! You are not alone being noob :P
    My star name is Roy William, Level 15, married at Level 14(weird), Ranked 3 on the A-List at the moment(Used to be Ranked 1, until I met Shiro and Gia :P), 53.3M fans currently...
    RoyWilliam.png

And... Hello Ladies :cool: You all look beautiful, sexy and stylish!!
    ROC
    Game Center: PsychoCh3f
  • Options
    Aww, shucks sweeties! Very glad I decided to check out the forums, finally; everyone here is so nice!

I knew I wasn't the best, but this game really brought out my competitive streak, I was so happy to reach #1 (and I just went up to 61 million fans after Red Heart Of Mars just debuted)!

I can't wait to show you guys her, either, but the game is on my iPad and I don't know how to take a picture there...
  • Options
    Wow, he's breathtaking, Psycho Chef! Day-um, I want him to be a real person!
  • Options
    Hi, Merbilicious Shiro! Hey, sassy Samurai!

Thanks SJ_R, I don't know exactly how I came up with the name, but I'm glad I did. No need for apology, I didn't find this rude at all, and plus we were all new at one time. :) I'm glad you joined the Stardom community. Yeah, I forgot about my surname, maybe I took my husbands when I married him? Haha. You look nice PsychoChef. I'm ranked #3 too.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    SJ_R wrote: »
    Aww, shucks sweeties! Very glad I decided to check out the forums, finally; everyone here is so nice!

I knew I wasn't the best, but this game really brought out my competitive streak, I was so happy to reach #1 (and I just went up to 61 million fans after Red Heart Of Mars just debuted)!

I can't wait to show you guys her, either, but the game is on my iPad and I don't know how to take a picture there...

It's what we strive for in this forum - warm, welcoming & friendly environment :) We're glad you popped in too xD

And so you should be! It's tough getting that ranking and maintaining it! It requires a lot of dedication, just like real life! So be proud of where you are in the game ^_^

I really can't wait eeekkk hehe!! Ohhhh simples!

All you need to do to take a picture of your starlet is capture a screen shot.

You can do so by doing the following;

● Make sure your starlet is in view
    ● When you are happy with what you see press both the Home Button (□) and Lock Button at the same time
    ● The screen will flash & will make the camera sound if it worked :)
    ● Let go of the buttons when it has flashed and clicked
    ● Taa-dahhh! Check your camera roll and your picture should be there.
  • Options
    Can't wait to see your starlet!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Psycho Chef! Are you the one who was on the wiki the other day :P hehe

Yup! We love all Stardom lovers! New or veteran, we just do what we love! Helping people and discussing the game :]

Most definitely gotta earn your ranking! Lots of work and determination to strive for that stardom!!
    Competition can get the best of anyone, and understandable too! We all love our stars and starlets so there's no reason why we would hide them from the world!

I have an iPad too :3 Yup just do what Samurai told you and it should appear in your photos immediately after :P weeee
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Ah, thanks, SamuraiPizzaCat, it worked, though she had her eyes closed! Let me take a better one, get Photobucket app and I'll show you all, 'Kay?
  • Options
    YAY!!! No problemo, it's what I'm here for :o Haha! Ahhh! I hate it when that happens! I'm sitting on the edge of my seat lol xD
  • Options
    Psycho Chef! Are you the one who was on the wiki the other day :P hehe

Yes I was :) Got the reply from support too.. They said the game will lower the minimum requirements to keep up with the events. So I guess I progressed way too quick :P
    ROC
  • Options
    LOL, if my eyes are closed, I end up not caring! But that's why all my pictures look silly :P

Psycho, once you said level 14 marriage I knew it was you!! XD Ah very interesting! Thanks for the information :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Okay, here goes:

b54b94fb2ca2abf76dfc7701da439b49.jpg
  • Options
    I love your hair style! Looks awesome on you :D And Morilaglu's dress looks so good on you too xD
    Now I reeeeally wanna read about Scarlet Moh :P

I have a small question for everybody though... and I know Zbj does but does, anyone else have this wardrobe look? My wardrobe looks nothing like this, it's only three columns :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Hey, it actually worked! Now I just need to figure out how to crop other pictures.
  • Options
    Thanks! It's the hairstyle I started with, though I've changed it about half a dozen times. You can see why I called her Scarlet! And I just completed the Fashionista goal this afternoon, so I'm really quite pleased with the dress.
  • Options
    You can crop pictures right in the Photos app! Select a picture, hit the edit button and find crop :3 Then save it and it's cropped! And if you don't like how it looks, you can always revert it back to original and try again. :P

Definitely why you called her Scarlet xD Yup, I've kept my hairstyle since day one too! Oh nice, I personally wanted more out of Morilaglu but it looks really nice on you :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I love your hair style! Looks awesome on you :D And Morilaglu's dress looks so good on you too xD
    Now I reeeeally wanna read about Scarlet Moh :P

I have a small question for everybody though... and I know Zbj does but does, anyone else have this wardrobe look? My wardrobe looks nothing like this, it's only three columns :0

Maybe it's on iPad?
    ROC
  • Options
    Nope, I can safely say that my wardrobe does not look like that. Maybe it's an ipad layout :)

SJ_R, your starlet is a stunner! High five on the short hair! It rocks!!! and speaking of rocks, you are rocking that outfit, girlie xD It really suits her!

As for cropping you can do it via photobucket by selecting edit - crop

Or on your ipad;

● Select your photo
    ● Click edit on the top right hand corner
    ● Select the cropping icon on the bottom right hand corner.
    ● Once you have finished cropping the picture, click save & taaa-dahhhh! Your picture is cropped :)
  • Options
    I have an iPad xD And iPhone, and both wardrobes look the same!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    My wardrobe is 5 columns. :confused:I like your starlet SJ_R, the hairstyle and the dress look nice together, I don't know why, but I love that combination! She's very pretty, and definitely well dressed.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • Options
    Lol I know yours does Zbj, that's why I said "I know Zbj does" lol :3

I must agree, the combo looks so nice :3 I love the green eyes too, matches the hair color nicely !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    I have an iPad xD And iPhone, and both wardrobes look the same!

Hahaha! Okie, that's that theory out the window :p Maybe SJ_R & zbj have Narnia Wardrobes xD