Date/Co-Star!

BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Hello Stars & Starlets!

I think it is more fun to interact with real people in the game.
So let's get to the point, who wanna be my first real Co-star?
And if anyone else looking for a real Co-Star or a date, feel free to tell us.

For the record, I've never done any since I started playing, lol.

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    ooh, me me me! \( 'u')/ I wanna co-star!
    You can add me at FongPay123 xD

Too bad there aren't any really good benefits from co-starring with GC friends. ;< oh well, rewards!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts
    Alrrright, you will be my first Co-Star.. Hi five!
    Aw boo, why not? Do you mean in general or only GC? What about FB?
    Woo!! And if I don't look like myself on your contacts list, that's just some weird connection glitch with my game xD I'm sure you actually know what I look like so I have no worries :P

Any real-life friends don't really make too much of a difference xD

They're literally just more people to co-star with. It's a real bummer, as in Stardom: The A-List, they actually make a story about you co-starring with someone else or they co-star with you xD The only great thing about real-life friends is gifting! And I shall send you some asap xD

Same thing with dating, except you cannot actually get engaged to or married with them. They'll never leave you though, so there's that!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Ugh, depressing lol.
    Well never mind, I still think it is better than the ones I have.

I download the Stardom: The A-List, but I didn't like it.
    Yeah, definitely :]
    I sent you a gift! Enjoy it lol

Haha, The A-List is older but it's more or less the same as Hollywood. It's more artsy and harder (in my opinion) though, and a lot of people tend to not like it only because they can't get their character to look right xD. I personally adore The A-List as it just has much more to offer in my opinion. I could rant on and on about how much I love A-List but I think I'll bore you xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    I thought it is easier and limited! The characters look fine to me though.
    Hmm tell me more about it maybe I will try playing again, because I stopped.

And by the way, suddenly your character looks totally different lol.
    oh really ? Interesting xD I dunno, the maps just have so much more depth to them, and the backgrounds in general. If they were still updating this game, it would probably be better than Hollywood, but Hollywood has much more appeal because of the fact that it's much newer and stuff lol. The sets are so much cooler to me in my opinion too, and the characters just had more to them for me. I don't really know how to explain things well, but I just like it more because it looks like it has more love. Plus I feel it's a more mature (not that kind of mature, but you know what I mean lol) game due to the graphics.? Not sure how to explain haha...yeah I suck at this lol... Plus, parties and entourages!!!

Yeah, I dont know why it's like that for me xD It's annoying but I'm not the one looking at me so I guess I don't really care about it much haha
    dfk75h.jpg
    You should only say "parties" and I'm totally in! Lol joking.
    I got what you mean, and I think I will play it too.. not sure if I will have any friends there lol.

Yeah and thanks for the gift! :)
    Haha I guess! If anything, parties really should be implemented into Hollywood. Entourages too xD

You know you'll have me and Samurai there xD And you're welcome :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    lol Yeah!

Then it's nice to have you two in the game.
    daww, thanks :3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    WAAAAHHHHHH :'( I wanted to be your first co-star *sob* xD hehe!

:3 Awwww Shucks! Aren't you the sweetest xD I finally have a cool dude star to co-star with so my game just got better :cool:

Right, I'll give it a shot to to sum up Shiro's thoughts of the A List as I like describing stuffs :p

A List has a lot more to offer such as entourages, parties and stories with real-life friends (which she has already mentioned.) Gifts are the same price to send to friends as they are to buy yourself & ladies CAN PAINT THEIR TOE NAILS!!!!!! Sorry that one always bugs me haha!

Anywho, The stories and characters are more in depth than they are in Hollywood. Hollywood characters seem to be shells compared to what they are in A List, in fact A List is what made me and I'm guessing Shiro, fall in love with Hollywood! You get attached to the characters in A List as their personalities are expressed more. They generally have one in A list lol!

As for graphics they are more sophisticated and stylist compared to Hollywood that has the same graphic design as most games on app/android store. A List's backgrounds etc are unique! The same applies for the content; A list has that dark humour that.. well... only "mature" (I say that lightly haha xD Not giving my age away here xD) would really understand/funny, meanwhile Hollywood is that everyday dialogue that pretty much everyone gets (Apart from at the beginning of the game when your rival says "WTF" :* when firing Arnie xD) It just seems that the A List, being Glu's first stardom game, had more love and thought put into, due the the little tiny details that are not included in Hollywood.

Hope I'm in the ball park, Shiro lol! Inspired by Shiro's cheering stick man, here's a shark attack *Jaws Music* xD
    ___/\____\O/__
    Beat ya to it!~ Ya snooze ya lose >:3 literally LOL
    But then when I snooze I miss out on so much sob :'< It all balances out I guess. <3

Yeah, you pretty much explained everything I can't explain xD I literally stink at trying to explain stuff, but I'm glad you're here to pretty much make all my words better! :P

So yeah Bleu, I gifted you on the A-List, and hopefully you get into it. I understand if it's hard though because for one, it's different, and two, it's hard taking care of both stars (I admit I've partially neglected the A-List when Hollywood came out). I know my explanation might not convince you, but hopefully Samurai's does xD

Oh yeah, Samurai I gifted you too. Still trying to bribe you to play more. :P
    dfk75h.jpg
    xD I definitely snoozed and lost haha! But then it was 3:10AM here haha!

Hehe! I'm glad I got that right, *phew* lol! We all have strengths, mine I guess is describing things and yours is definitely all the technical mumbo jumbo translated into English so I;m glad you are around to make sense of that :P

Ohhhhh! Thank you :3 I'll check it out.... I really need to get going on it :|

Ouah !
    You two are so into The A-List and make me wanna play!
    A YES you two won and I'm playing the game.

Shiro, the Hollywood game keeps telling me that I can't Co-star with you! It's asking me to break up with you (which I did) and still no use!
    What should I do? :confused:
    Oh one more thing, thanks for the gift :)

Gia, or should I call you Samurai?
    Anyway, I don't mind Co-starring with you too! You can still be my first in The A-List. Et voilà!
    I found Shiro on The A-List but I'm not sure which one is you.
    And Thanks for the explanation!
    Woo! We won! :D

That's really weird! I have no idea what to do there, try breaking up with me again? xD
    And you're welcome :3

I'm sure she wont mind being called Gia xD I personally call her Samurai because I dunno why LOL
    I'm Shiro, an A-List with 200M fans if that helps! I'm not sure if I morph on that game or not...
    rjfkmv.png
    I look like this if it helps xD Sorry, this was the only picture I could find on my computer lol
    dfk75h.jpg

Oh yeah I found you! Looks exactly the same. Thanks!
    I sent you a gift by the way.
    Alright good xD Glad I'm not morphing :P

Oh yippee! Gifts! :D Thanks~
    dfk75h.jpg
    Bleu wrote: »
    Gia, or should I call you Samurai?
    Anyway, I don't mind Co-starring with you too! You can still be my first in The A-List. Et voilà!
    I found Shiro on The A-List but I'm not sure which one is you.
    And Thanks for the explanation!

You can call me whatever you like - Samurai, Gia, Eggbert xD Truth is my real name isn't even Gia haha! :p

Ooooo! That would be fun!!! My character is called Esmee I think in A List & I'm on D List or lower :/ (Lost my game so I had to start all over again and thinking of doing so again lol)

Super awesome avatar picture btw ;)
    Shiro wrote: »
    Alright good xD Glad I'm not morphing :P

Oh yippee! Gifts! :D Thanks~

You're welcome!

You can call me whatever you like - Samurai, Gia, Eggbert xD Truth is my real name isn't even Gia haha! :p

Ooooo! That would be fun!!! My character is called Esmee I think in A List & I'm on D List or lower :/ (Lost my game so I had to start all over again and thinking of doing so again lol)

Super awesome avatar picture btw

Alright then, I will call you Gia.
    I knew it! That Esmee got the same style especially the short hair, but when I saw that she's in a B List I doubt it.

Oh thank you! Since I will be here almost everyday, I thought of putting a decent avatar lol.
    :3 Haha! Yep she has the same Samurai swag as my Hollywood character xD Ohhhhhh I'm on the B List! That's a lot higher than I thought I was hahaha!

It's a pukka picture! What program did you use to make it?

It's called "Like Me"
    An app on my device.
    Oh wicked! I'm gonna have to check this app out! :D

And maybe make one like you and put it as an avatar.
    Another thing I just remembered about The A-List... I think the music is so much better here :D Or is that just me xD

I like the avatar :3 It's really nice!
    I'd use it but I think I would rather draw my avatars instead lol :P
    dfk75h.jpg

I agree, even the graphic is better. And you were right! It is a bit harder.

Thank you! Try the app it is so much fun. Maybe we can have matching avatars lol.
    By the way, did you draw your avatar?
    Yep, it sure is xD

I'll play around with it and see what I come up with lol. haha, maybe xD
    I sure did! I'm not much of an artist but I do try lol :P
    dfk75h.jpg

Impressive! You are talented Shiro! :O
    Your avatar looks more like Manga or Anime (which I love).
    I just realised it looks like your Starlet haha sorry I'm a bit slow.
    Aww shucks, thanks xD

Yeah I guess I do kinda go for that style haha :P ; I can't draw realism at all LOL
    Haha, nah you're not slow! It's not like you can consistently see what I look like in-game because I morph xD
    dfk75h.jpg

That's nice!
    And yes your Starlet changes her appearance in a blink of an eye, lol.