Questions about engaging, breaking up, achievement limitation

Hi, sorry for switching forums side to side lol, I thought I should post in a right place.

So I just came up with a few questions about things on the title.

1) engaging and breaking up
So when you engage someone and break up (this would be the worst in real life lmao)
To fix relationship, from 0, do I still have to use stars? Or you break up with them, co-star them, then back in a relationship
Is possible?

2) so I noticed some of my achievements reached at 5, and it would not go up any higher.
So obviously, are they limited 5 at the moment?:(

Oh and I have a new question lol.

3) when you do some quest, is there any way to earn more cash?
(I recently bought a beach house -finally:D- so I need to earn cash again lol)

Hopefully somebody knows the answers!
Thanks for looking!
_______[Game Center ID:Ocean_Lane]_______
Prev1

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    No problem! It is very nice to see you active on the forums Ocean :)

1. From my experience, they disappear for a while, go back to 0/100 and if i want to get engaged again, i have to work for it again :0
    If you network or co-star any in-game contact, there is no way they can be love interest.

2. Pretty much. :3

3. Depends on "some quest". Obviously as you progress, you will be given bigger projects for bigger pay. If you get Max as your agent, he will assign nice high-paying projects, but they obviously require lots of attention. Doing better on projects will obviously gain you cash as well :) Other than projects and main projects, you usually cannot do more to gain more cash. Every goal has its set reward.

Hope I helped in some way xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    With the achievements the maximum level is 5, except for the event ones (obviously) and the Hero Achievement which the maxium level 6 :)
  • OceanLaneOceanLane Registered Users 48 Posts
    Thanks for your answers shiro!

About 1) after breaking up, I saw relationship will go back to 0/100, and my question is if I have to
    Pay stars to get back in a relationship?

Also there is no case like this?
    Love interest -> dating -> breaking up -> costar -> love interest?
    When you break up with a contact or vice versa the only way to start dating them again is to pay stars.

Sadly no. Once they are a network contact there is no going back. :)
    Thank you Samurai!

So now I decided to date to engage several people then last one to marry haha.
    So I can have all engage rings :) lol

Once you get engage rings, they are switchable anytime?
    No problemo :3 Glad to be of help!

That's exactly what I am doing haha! My first husband was taken away from me so now I'm just focusing on getting all five of the rings.

Yes they are indeed, you can wear them whenever you like. They are like any other item in your wardrobe :o
    Wow, really cool!
    I'll be looking forward to collecting them:)
    Hehe! You can check out the Engagement page on the Stardom: Hollywood wikia to see the order you can get them in and what they look like

http://stardom-hollywood.wikia.com/wiki/Engagement

Have fun collecting them all :p
    Sorry if I didnt answer your first question thoroughly! I meant to say that I did not need to pay stars to get them back as I really had no option to. If I wanted to be engaged with them again, i had to work their hearts back up.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    Has anyone tried having more than one fiance at a time? I like the other rings, but I don't want to break up with my current fiance. He's been so patient, waiting for me for days on end at our date location! (And he's a lot cuter than the other guys in the game.)
    I actually never tried this, even though I have all the rings ! I broke up with each of my "fiances" every time, but this was back when getting engaged was still new and fairly buggy.

But I could definitely investigate for you if you want :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    No problem Shiro, never be sorry for me!;)
    Oh, in my case, whether I broke up or she broke up with me, I always have the options to pay stars to get back,
    Doesn't come for free. So it's interesting, for you it was free:o
    Yeah i dont know why im different xD i would break up and it would be free to make up but i had to work my way back up to 1250 hearts lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    You're obviously special :p
    Lucky Shiro:) maybe you are too attractive for your exes to make you pay stars to get back haha;)
    Haha, but they make me work for their love again! XD
    dfk75h.jpg
    Yeah, give it a try! I thought about trying to another contact to 1250 without dumping this one, but I thought that if you are "caught" dating someone else, your fiance/spouse would break it off with you and also that you had to delete all other dating relationships before your SO would propose. Let me know what happens!
    haha! I'm nearly engaged to some loser I'm dating xD Only one or two dates until I am. So I'll give it a shot too and let you know on here :o
    multiple fiances! so scandalous!
    So worth it for all those rings though. right :p

Just got engaged wooo! So as soon as my energy is full I'll start a date with another contact :3 The fiance will most likely break up with me though as this came up after the question was popped:
    20auuwz.jpg
    But I'll still test to see what actually happens when you cheat on them xD

Edit: Just completed a date with another love interest and nothing happened o.O I am currently engaged to one dude and dating the other. Maybe your fiance breaks up with you when you hit a milestone with the other date. I'll keep you posted ^_^
    Update: I went on a second date with my bit on the side and after the date ended and I made my exit from the Black Widow my fiance, Juan, called saying he had seen me with someone else and thinks we should call of the engagement. I called it off as, well, I just wasn't that into him :p
    916f32c2-f70c-4ef8-99fb-8405c1d5c715_zpscace58d7.png

So if you are engaged and thinking of cheating, your fiance finds out and breaks up with you after the second date. Star News does not announce the break up.
    so what you're telling me is that I have to choose between my cute husband-to-be and shiny rings?? Life is so hard when you're a star. Wish I could just tell him to buy me the other rings.
    Pretty much :3

I know right! The dilemmas of being a starlet xD Now that they should do; buy you rings :p
    I picked up the quest from my rival Mariah for the dating challenge -- 7 dates within three days. I didn't want to tick any of the dates to an achievement, but I also didn't know if I'd get credit just for going on the date if it ends in no hearts, so I tried some dates with none and some with just one. But Charles called and broke off the engagement anyway!

ONLY CATCH IS... he was already waiting for me at another location to start a date! I started the date anyway, even though we are now broken up, and it looks normal so far. I'll let you know what happens at the end!
    Update: No, we are still broken up. Although for some reason, making up on the call would have cost 10 glu credits vs making up later being only 6. I guess I'm free to play the field now!
    Funny you say that as I had my last fiance at location waiting for a date and I overdue go on one with him. By accident I selected someone else at another dating location and cancelled it. Next thing you know Juan was calling me to break up demanding I pay stars haha! I tried the closing down trick to avoid the call but it doesn't seem to work anymore. I think the latest update fixed that which is annoying lol!

But that is odd that happened with Charles it took two dates for mine to break up with me as I said :/ And as for the charm cost it's always the same amount in my game regardless of what happened so you are lucky there hehe!

Also with the rival bet you could have just dated Charles xD It is 4/7 dates not people hehe! But heyy your single and ready to mingle now xD
    hahaha I know, but I wanted to power through it and his dates are all 5 hours now because of the relationship stage. (So needy!) I didn't think he'd dump me if I was on a BAD date with someone else! =P

I think the charm cost confused itself somehow due to him waiting somewhere else already. Maybe I'll go get those other rings now and make up with him later! LOL
    Hahaha! Oh yeah my dates with my late husband with 6 hours long but thanks to loads of money and the Black Widow I could complete that date in 2 minutes haha!

Hmm yeahh that does sound about right... I may try it xD Yeahhh why not treat yourself :p That is what I am doing at. I am in the process of getting my third xD

Have fun ring collecting :3
    You make it sound like he's dead! Well, I guess he's socially dead now that he's not attached to you anymore ;-)

Yuuup, time to go ring-collecting after I'm done with my current quest chains! =D
    He practically is xD He was snatched by glu haha!

Same here! It's something to do with an reward at the end lol :p