Roy William is missing!!!

Ladies and Gentlemen,
I am regret to tell you all that Roy William is missing in action now :(
My Stardom Hollywood was having a glitch not updating to latest version, forcing me to reinstall the game. But then I realised, my iPhone iCloud auto backup is turned off!! After reinstalling the game, I am now restarting all over now :/
Roy William is missing!!

Strangely, my Game Centre still has Roy William's achievement records. However, I checked my iCloud, it doesn't have Stardom's backup there. I restarted my iPhone, restarted the game, no luck at all D:

If anyone knows any way to find Roy William.. let me know...
Or else, I don't know if I should start over again..
ROC
Game Center: PsychoCh3f

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Uhh ohhh... poor Roy! :eek: He's floating around somewhere in another dimention xD Sorry to read this, dude! This is the only problem with reinstalling.... It has complications.

But on a serious note... If it's not on icloud then you have very little but pretty much no chance in finding him sadly :( Do you know if it was off the entire time or whether a previous version in your icloud documents and data is there?

If you have performed a back up on your computer recently you could always try restoring that to your phone.... it may bring Roy back but I'm grasping at straws here xD

As for the GC Achievements they have nothing to do with your current saved game... They stay there unless you ask them to be removed.

Hope Roy turns up, dude. I'm sending Gia Samurai on the case to investigate his whereabouts. If not, you could play as Roy's brother, who's mission is to revenge his brother's disappearance :3
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Guess I'm screwed... And so is Roy... :(
    Dang... There goes my 200 bucks :/ Maybe I'll keep it simple this time.
    Well... At least I could date you all ladies as a free man :)
    ROC
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh no!! Please contact glu about it... Hopefully they can help you out there :< If not I can speak to the team on your behalf myself to see if they can do anything for you...

But keep trying to alternatives...

Will send you gifts once you've got something figured out! :3
    dfk75h.jpg
    I will try asking support and thank you Shiro for the help. Much appreciated.
    ROC
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Guess I'm screwed... And so is Roy... :(
    Dang... There goes my 200 bucks :/ Maybe I'll keep it simple this time.
    Well... At least I could date you all ladies as a free man :)

WOAH! Definately submit a ticket to the team in regards to your purchases as Shiro said! They should reinburse them! If only they saved game data on their servers too as times like this it would come in handy.
    Submitted a ticket already, i don't have much hope they can do anything to help though :/
    Not crossing fingers for this :P and hoping for the best..
    ROC