Options

What the heck ?

:mad: Ok so ever since the halloween update (On my Mac) I havent got ANY more updates (Christmas all that) Now I hear about the valentines day update but I dont get anything about a update of any sort. SMH HELLLLLLLPPPP

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Mac OSX version it the one that seems to be out of date/lacking updates, which is unfair and I can completely understand your frustration. As for the Valentine update this version is only available to Android users currently. There is nothing anyone can do regarding update information/force releases for devices here on the forums, (even though that would be pretty cool if we did have that kind of power :p lol!), we are not associated with the developers.

The only thing you could do is submit a ticket to the customer service help desk asking if there is an update for Mac in the pipeline. :3

Hope one becomes available to Mac soon. ^_^
  • Options
    Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
  • Options
    You will receive an email :)

Alternatively you can check by selecting the Submit Ticket option on your profile, log into your account that you submitted the ticket from, and select Support History. Here you will be able to see if they have replied to your ticket there by clicking on the title :o
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    gluadmin has stated that there is no plans for updating for OSX at this time :\

Still send a ticket and ask if they could possibly change their mind :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    gluadmin has stated that there is no plans for updating for OSX at this time :\

Still send a ticket and ask if they could possibly change their mind :]

Yeah, all. It's true. Just checked a few minutes ago and there is nothing planned at this time. There may be updates in the future and we'll certainly let you know. Incidentally, there is over a week turnaround on tickets because we are seriously backlogged.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yeah, all. It's true. Just checked a few minutes ago and there is nothing planned at this time. There may be updates in the future and we'll certainly let you know. Incidentally, there is over a week turnaround on tickets because we are seriously backlogged.

Sad times for mac. Oh wow o.O Serious backlog then! It's actually really sad that iOSX hasn't got an update with everyone else... they missed the holiday update too :( Hopefully one is released really soon for those guys :3
  • Options
    Aw, sad...

Ouch, good luck with that ! :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    What does backlog mean ?
  • Options
    You have the internet full of information right in your fingertips... use it! :]

Backlog means they have a ton of unfinished stuff (like answering tickets) and it's accumulated pretty badly.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    i was just asking...
  • Options
    And I just answered you!

I'm just reminding you that you have all the tools you need for information :] Sorry if it sounded offensive or anything.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Your good ..