No More Free Stars :(

Has anyone else notices there is no "free" way to earn stars/money since the last update? What gives?!

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Mine are still there.... what device do you use? I'm on an iPhone :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ArtsgirlArtsgirl Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. I am on an iPad.
    Definitely bizarre! Send a ticket about it and tell them about it!
    http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?30540-Submitting-Tickets-for-Unresolved-Glitches-Issues
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Some one else had this issue too on the wiki... I thought it may have been a server issue because I had trouble with the starshop that day. It would fail to load, so I assumed the issues were somewhat related. It's okie now and I too still have the free stars offer available.

Definitely submit those tickets, guys!
  • urajanurajan Registered Users 20 Posts
    Yep still no free stars...I'm ok an iphone 5; I'll submit a ticket and go from there...thanks Shiro and @SamuraiPizzaCat
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    How do u earn free stars?
    You can earn free stars by going to the star store in the game by clicking the (+) sign next to your star currency. There will be a option for free stars. You can watch a 30 second video to earn 1 star & you can do this 5 times a day.

Tapjoy is also another way to get free stars via advertisement. You will have to create an account before you can do so also be very careful as some of the deals on there do cost real money. You tell which ones are free and what ones aren't as they will have a $ sign next to the deal. :)
    So my free stars disappeared again after the frosty update (Shiro I'm so sorry they totally messed up your look/personality...****ty since SPC was spot on!) and I uninstalled an reinstalled the app and I had to start all over...wah! I'm on a 4s (my 5 was stolen..double wah); any solutions to get my data back?!
    Oh nooo!! that is awful!!! :( If you have recently backed up your phone, try restore from backup option on itunes. Also check your last icloud backup your game is hopefully somewhere. I have my fingers and toes crossed that you find it.

As for Shiro NPC it is sad what has happened and to be honest it has sucked the fun out of it for me due to how it has made Shiro feel. :/ Plus I can't even play it atm...

As for the free stars, this again seems to be happening to a lot of players, which sucks :/ If you want free stars check out tapjoy.com on your device, they always have offers on there :)
    urajan wrote: »
    So my free stars disappeared again after the frosty update (Shiro I'm so sorry they totally messed up your look/personality...****ty since SPC was spot on!) and I uninstalled an reinstalled the app and I had to start all over...wah! I'm on a 4s (my 5 was stolen..double wah); any solutions to get my data back?!
    Oh haha, it's fine now! It's all taken care of… I admit I did overreact though! x3 Emotions suck huh…

Oh no!! that's terrible :( yeah just try to back up from iCloud and stuff… if you don't have apple then there's not much you can do…
    For the free stars it seems to go on and off so either just wait or do the tap joy.com :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey SPC and Shiro; so about 5min after my forum freak out (seriously it's just a game right?) I realized that I could reset my device and restore my backup from yesterday (thank God for automatic backup schedules!) So after a two hr reset, restore, update process I only have to redo the Frosty quest...yay! Thanks again ladies!
    YAY!!!! I'm so pleased to read that everything is okie :D I'm forever backing up my game because of this kinda stuff :3 At least you get to relive the Frosty quest ^_^

It's our pleasure as always, urajan ;)
    Yaay!! Glad it's all better now :) Enjoy Frosty for the second time xD !
    dfk75h.jpg
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Some one else had this issue too on the wiki... I thought it may have been a server issue because I had trouble with the starshop that day. It would fail to load, so I assumed the issues were somewhat related. It's okie now and I too still have the free stars offer available.

Definitely submit those tickets, guys!

Sometimes if you use all your free goes like watch the videos a lot you can't do it for a few days, or is it a different situation ?
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
    Completely different situation :3
  • GatsbyGatsby Registered Users 40 Posts
    I seem to have the same problems, I have reinstalled the game yet I don't have the free star option anymore :(
    GC: King Jacek
    I don't have it currently in my game either. You can still get free stars by going to Tapjoy.com on your device or downloading the app :)
  • tiffybootiffyboo Registered Users 19 Posts
    I don't have a free stars option either. Are they ever going to fix this?