New Start

After a couple of weeks dealing with my account problems, I finally got my credits back and I am going to start all over.. Maybe I can correct some mistakes I made before, who knows.. Wish me good luck :)

And I would like to take this opportunities to thank Glu Support for such 'efficient' work :P
ROC
Game Center: PsychoCh3f

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Glad you got your credits back! That's definitely a relief :P
    Definitely the time to think twice before saying that certain line!

I wish you luck and glad to see you back on the forums :] I also thank you (indirectly) for helping me log giftable items while you were managing your account (you had no gifts, so perfect xD)!

Haha, at least it happened I guess XD Glad to see you back and running :]
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    I do really appreciate Glu Support for the work, they helped me big time!! It's just it could be faster, you have no idea how desperate I was on those 3 weeks :P
    Kinda disappointed that I lost the winter scarf :(
    Winder if I should sent to support about this :confused:
    ROC
    Not sure if you'd get the scarf back but it doesn't hurt to ask :]

It technically counts as an in-app purchase and if you got credits back for that, you probably couldnt. But again, just ask, you never know but don't keep your hopes up :\
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Hey Pschochef! It's awesome to see you back & it's pukka glu have reimbursed your credits :o

As for the scarf, if you don't ask you don't get :p It's worth a shot! After all you have paid real money for it so they could at least offer you stars or a refund for the scarf if it is not possible to give you the scarf.

Good luck & enjoy your new stardom! I'll send you some goodies, dude...giggity xD
    Thank you Samurai :) giggity XD
    I'll try to ask Glu support about the scarf then..
    ROC
    No problemo dude!

Okie dokie I'm curious to know how they would go about this one ^_^ Keep us updated & hopefully they can give you something in return of the scarf if it's not possible to give it to you. :)
    Thank you Samurai for the gifts :D
    ROC
    Hey no problemo dude! i'll send you some more goodies soon :3
    Got the mail from Glu Support and they said they cannot credit clothes to any accounts. Therefore, I lost my Winter Scarf
    ;((
    ROC
    awwww man :< sorry to hear...

Hopefully there will be fun things to get later though :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    Awwwww! Dude! That sucks! :(

Hopefully they will be an even cooler and more awesome scarf available soon :cool: