STAR Awards Event!

2Next

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I set the countdown to EST (eastern time) which it was actually set for the previous events (learned that the hard way xD), but I think even that countdown was a little off too but yeah xD

I have no idea, I was getting nomination just fine until this even started; I've done soooo many projects too -.- Exactly! That's what I would be doing.... :< Oh well...
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Right I think it has ended early on my game o.O Logged on at 3:30pm my time obviously haha! and the announcement had vanished! And I had the loading bars too! So that's unfair it has xD

I can imagine it did! It's not really clear what time zone to base it in which doesn't help :/ But that seems the most likely.

I know right! This buzz has defiantly changed things when it comes to awards and being nominated & not for best either which is disappointing :(

I'll be on Skype tomorrow btw, Merbie ;)
    Yeah I remember events starting at 9pm my time so 12am EST, so they would end 12am EST. It did start 9pm for me which was correct and ended at the right time too xD

Yeah, very sad, as I work so hard to 5 star these movies. :| and everybody else too ...

Oh yay xD Been super busy too, but we gotta announce winners!

EDIT: Ironic, I get a nomination notice 2 hours after the event ends. Typical.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I had a notification saying I had 1 day left.... it's still not gonna count... Still got way too much time left until the ceremony begins *sob*

Wooo!!! I'll be logging on soon, promise. Been super busy today :3

Haha! Typical! xD
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thats freaking sucks! I won none of them... ugh
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Me neither; then again I only got one nomination. sigh, oh well.
    dfk75h.jpg