Reaching the top

Firstly before I write my post, I've been reading these forums a while now but only now just decided to make an account so hi everyone!

Alright, onwards bound with my post. I love this game to bits, I previously never worked enough to get even beyond the D-List but now I've finally made it to the A-List and #1 spot at that aaaannnndddd...that was it ._.

Is it just me or is is kind of disappointing when you make it to the top finally? What I mean is: you get there and nothing happens, the game runs as if you didn't accomplish anything. I was expecting maybe a cutscene or even a 'congrats' from Arnie but nope nothing. Kinda killed my buzz of reaching the top. I'm still happy I got there though :)

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Hi there! Welcome to the forums, and glad it made you wanna join us :3

Being #1 isn't as important as maintaining it! It's just a mental achievement, but glad you're still happy about it xD
    I wasn't disappointed; I just thought, "yeah I made it wooo! xD" But the hard part is keeping it that way in my opinion :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Wooo!! Been checking us out before deciding to join us xD You made the right decision :p

*・゜゚・*
    A huge starry welcome to the forums, Angelling! *・゜゚・*

Yep, when you reach the top it's all about maintaining your fame, but I can see your point. You would expect something, like a Star News announcement saying something like "Blah -Blah is on top of the world right now... They have reached mega stardom and are the most wanted thing in Hollywood. Question is.... for how long? "

Ok, that sounded dead cheesy xD lol! It's morning here and I'm only half way through my coffee but you get where I am coming from haha!

I wasn't disappointed, but tbh it didn't even enter my head that nothing happened, so good on ya!⌒▽⌒)... I was just proud of myself for reaching the top, as it's not easy, especially when you have a ton of real-life friends in your contacts!

Congrats on reaching #1 and I am glad you are still chuffed with your achievement, which you should be ;)
  • angelling31angelling31 Registered Users 8 Posts
    Haha thanks for the welcome and yeah I'm definitely still glad I got there, always nice seeing the yellow star with "A" on it. I just completed my next achievement which was to get married. Really loved the Tahiti wedding!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It sure is xD

Congratulations on your wedding!! :D
    dfk75h.jpg