Gaffer tape and pizza place locked buildings

CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
Hi has anyone been inside 'Gaffer tape LTD' ? Was goal/task was it for? I'm just wondering as I'm on level 24 and it's never opened once so far and the pizza place in New York? Has that opened for anyone yet? Xx

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Nope, those places have never been opened at all yet! So have places like The Classy Dame and Pacific Concepts LLC. It's such a mystery :3 I am Level 26 and none have opened.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    Yeah it's bugging me lol I wanna know what tasks they are for esp the pizza place like what's the task for that, have a slice of pizza or something haha.. Your right it's a total mystery, on the gaffer tape and pacific are to buy film equipment that's what I'm thinking? Have u done the perfume line? Do u make income on that like bottles sold etc? I'm Hoping to do a clothing line like A-List stardom was fun plus got a free dress outta it haha, wud be cool if u cud buy perfume and pretend to spray some and have it own frag there. I do hate it tho when for ur own projects like reality show, perfume and the the directer says 'you got the role' and I'm like erm I AM the product off course it's mine lol. The stage in Las Vegas does anyone know what that's for??
    Mmm now I want pizza xD thanks CMT for making me hungry LOL

Gaffer Tape LTD says on their sign "Film Equipment Rentals & Distribution" so that's a good guess. Pacific Concept LLC looks like they host events that seem related to the ocean, but that's just my guess from doing some research.

I've done the perfume line but I did it so long ago I don't remember too much about it. I remember filming something somewhere but I'm sure there's nothing about actually gaining income from sold bottles. It would definitely be cool to invest more in the perfume line. Like you have to pay a certain amount to get them made and shipped, then you get income for it but you have to wait 24 hours or something :]

Yeah me too :] Morilaglu's dress in The A-List compared to Hollywood looks 100 times better xD

LOL yeah that is so odd.... it's like, yeah this is MY stuff, of course I have the role! The inconsistencies are so funny in Stardom lol

The stage in Las Vegas was for the Live on Stage goal and Syd Cooper's rock concert thing. :0
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hahah sorry for making u hungry but I'm also thinking about pizza now too haha wud be cool to work shifts in the pizza place for a movie role research? The gaffer to buy film equipment was an obvious guess I must say haha and for some reason I thought the pacific said film rentals too but I just checked and it doesn't dunno why I thought that lol but now I know that ur guess sounds more correct haha. Yeah the perfume or merchandise income wud be so handy and a way to keep money rolling in, I hope merch comes in a future update. I havent done the Las Vegas stage tasks yet can't wait tho. I loved in the A-List at how broadway was there was so cool doing broadway but 48 hour long was too long sometimes.
    That sounds like a cool idea for the pizza place!

Yep the stage certainly is fun :] The Live on Stage was really hard and I'm still ecstatic that I won my nomination for it!

Yeah I loved the Broadway! Really wish they had the same thing in New York... Haha the 48 hours are definitely a challenge; so much patience needed!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Be nice to work at a pizza place. Like customer would line up what they want on the pizza and you been time, the more you make the more money you get
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
    Yeah it would be cool to have a mini game like the slots to make pizza or something lol xD But instead of cash its energy of course lol
    dfk75h.jpg
    What do u think of 5 mins wait for one energy? A lot complained on the reviews so I'm just a wondering? I rele wanna work in the pizza place with a cool red pizza apron hahahah... "Get served pizza by a celebrity day" for some kind of promo for maybe a movie??
    I think the energy regeneration is fine as is. I've dealt with it for the past year and others can too; it's just that a lot of people get impatient or don't manage their time wisely so they complain about the energy rather than trying to figure out how to work around it themselves. That's the challenge of the game!

Haha possibly the new Starbeans ! But I dunno, I'm sticking to my little pizza mini game idea xD The promo is cool too :]
    dfk75h.jpg
    Totally agree with u on the energy, have learnt to manage my time with it plus there is a lot of tappables to gain it you just gotta go in and out of places
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    If it was any less it would be too easy, which isn't fun! Like the pizza shift idea :3 Oh and the pizza place in new york is called Guiseppe's Pizza :o