can't get the new st patricks day update?

i've been hearing all about the new st. patricks day update and i don't have it? my last update was right after valentines day and i haven't been able to update since, there's nothing available. my friend said she didn't have to update, it just happened, but mine isn't updating........i have an lg optimus and i'm using android version 4.1.2 does anyone know how to fix this i really want the update

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh dear, I am so sorry to read this! It's kinda weird that your friend didn't have to install an update. The only thing I could suggest is for you to Submit a Ticket to the team regarding this. They should be able to help :3

Sorry I can't be of more help :( Hope you get the update real soon! :o
  • silverfox24silverfox24 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Oh dear, I am so sorry to read this! It's kinda weird that your friend didn't have to install an update. The only thing I could suggest is for you to Submit a Ticket to the team regarding this. They should be able to help :3

Sorry I can't be of more help :( Hope you get the update real soon! :o

ok i just submitted a ticket, thanks for the help!!
    *Bobs hat* Glad to be of service :3 Hope it gets sorted for you pronto! :D
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    It's confirmed Android has not gotten the update sadly :[ Hope they make it up to you guys again like they did in the Valentines one!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Weird, I thought they had :S LOL! My bad, silverfox :3
    Yeah, I just checked the Google Play Store and it's still in the Valentine's Day update :<
    dfk75h.jpg
  • silverfox24silverfox24 Registered Users 6 Posts
    Shiro wrote: »
    It's confirmed Android has not gotten the update sadly :[ Hope they make it up to you guys again like they did in the Valentines one!

aw, darn! i hope they make it available soon! thanks!!
    Looks like your wish came true! And the event is timed equally with iOS :3 yay!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    Silverfox i have the same phone i just got the update now my game wont start
    I have sent a ticket about the issue; hope they reply back soon :\
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hope it's sorted for you soon, guys! I have my fingers and toes crossed :o