Is there any way to cancel an audition?

I've been given "the mystical fairy" at Sailaway Studios audition but Sailaway Studios is in Cannes which i haven't unlocked!
My games been stuck for Days now, is there any way i can cancel an audition ?

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I am shocked that this glitch is still going around! Sadly, there isn't a way to cancel auditions :(

The only thing you can do is Submit a Ticket to glu so they can look into this for you. I hope it's sorted asap for you, Abbylou!
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Yes unfortunately this glitch is STILL around. Do send that ticket. If you manage to get past it somehow, just read closer next time at what your agent says to you so you won't potentially get stuck in this situation again.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Abbylou96Abbylou96 Registered Users 5 Posts
    Thank you, I've submitted a ticket so hopefully this is resolved soon!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I have my fingers and toes crossed for you, Abbylou :3 This issue has gone on for too long!
    They've messaged me back simply asking what star I'm currently at, this Is going to sound really dumb but is there a place to reply or do I just reply to the email?
  • KuroKuro Moderators 178 Posts
    Just reply back to the email. :)
    ru75go.png
    Update: after about 3 weeks of waiting I've been told to reset my game and there's nothing they can do
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Ouch that really blows Abbylou :| Next time, I recommend to save your game files often with the instructions here and save often in multiple files (meaning you have multiple backups at different times) so that this can be prevented the next time ! So sorry about your game, we hope you continue to play Stardom!
    dfk75h.jpg