I finally won :)

CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
I FINALLY WON!!!! I'm so happy. lol. cant believe it first award won since this silly buzz was added

10006580_10152156144925857_984504711_n.jpg

1618402_10152156144380857_1682763245_n.jpg

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    I won my last award too! :3 Grats to us both ^^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • CMT89CMT89 Registered Users 87 Posts
    YEAH... well done you, seems maybe its fixed... when did u win urs? i added picts lol. i like ur signature wish i cud make them not rele good at that..
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Wooooooooooo! Congrats to Shiro and of course yourself :3

You could have posted your story here :o
    Nah, I lost a few before that haha. It was a couple days ago; March 12 apparently haha.

Even though the odds may be against us, there's still a chance to win. Fix or no fix.
    2h69cvr.png
    Excuse my... odd positioning LOL

Thanks, not sure if it's available to you guys though. You can make a text signature from your profile page but I'm not sure if photo signatures are allowed for you guys. Just know it's for moderators and admins at least.
    dfk75h.jpg
    WITWOO!!!! Shiro, darling you look divine!!!! That dress looks disgusting on me xD The amusing Blimp, loving that film title right there :p

I have won awards since Buzz was introduced but they are definitely harder to come by! There is hope for us all :3
    Haha thanks love <3 I'm sure it looks great on you too :3 It's just that buttline!

LOL yeah, it was a random comedy project xD

Yup, there's always a chance; just gotta keep trying!
    dfk75h.jpg
    It is nasty that buttline xD I wear the ankle boots with it for fun of it haha!

Haha! Awesome! I love the names of these random projects sometimes :p
    Sorry. People that are new here don't know of every post to know where to post in. Delete the thread. Just wanted to share.
    You have nothing to apologise for ^_^ I am aware that new members don't know of every thread, CMT89, hence why existing posts are shared in new topics so for future reference members, such as yourself, are aware of such posts :3

There is no need to get upset or angry I thought you may of liked the link so you can share your future awards there if you decided to :) It's great to see you want share your game with the forums.
    How do u find old posts/threads? Just sometimes I feel like I'm an annoyance.
    Well, you can either do it the long way and look through all the posts and pages in the forum or use the search function.

I usually search through pages if I know the thread didn't happen long ago. But otherwise for newcomers to the forums or for those trying to find a really old thread, use the search function. Look up key words and see what pops up. Other forum's threads may come up but it will tell you where the thread comes from in the information :]
    160ss42.png
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thank u xx