Before And After

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy everyone!! :) So I thought it be fun to do a Before and After(A List and Hollywood) picture of the character from the game. The picture I have you will see MAJOR MAJOR change
image_zps6664a5b5.jpg

Hollywood on the left A list on the right

1.He gotten super short
2.Tuck in that nasty stomach
3.Change his shirt
4.Change his hat
5.Got some tattoos
6.Change the color of his pants
7.Change his boots
8.Clean trim and fix his beard

This could be him or it could be his brother. Post some before and after pic let see who gotten a MAJOR CHANGE
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sounds like fun! It'll be tough to determine what's "different" because the two games are completely different art styles (and a couple years apart) but sure xD

Just who I had easily accessible; I'll probably only do this once as I personally want to respect both games individually :3 But I know this is all in good fun <3
    Warren Smith
    doucxw.png3492psp.png

Nothing is really different with Warren except for the tattoos and shape of his goat patch. At least from the torso up lol.

Love it! I look forward to read more analysis cause I obviously love analysis xD
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Awesome idea! This will be fun :3

Bruiser has definitely had a makeover over the years!

Here's a few characters;
    Arnie Papadopoulos

ArniePapadopoulosba_zpsec033d31.png

Not many differences here xD He still looks as though he is stuck in the 70's with his trademark gold glasses, pink suit, palm tree shirt and that brick of a mobile phone :P He still smokes those cigars and insists on wearing the gold jewelry lol! Arrr, I love you Arnie :3

Tony Devera

tonydevera_zps2150ea40.png

Tony has changed quite a lot over the years! He was a blonde now he's a redhead, got himself some tattoos and thrown out that brown leather jacket! He seems to have lost some of puppy fat off his face too and his ears seem to have got smaller.... he's still cute though xD
    I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the characters ^_^