Options

all my goals disappeared!?!?

I just finished the wooden cookoo andwentto charlens office. She gave me the how to act on the red carpet speech. Left her office normally get a phone call from arnie and nothing then i was wondering what do i haveready and well i have no goals at all theres nothing. Is it suppose to do that when getting readyfor awards or should i put in a glitch ticket

Comments

• Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That is pretty odd. Did you buy the dress that Charlene told you to buy? If not try buying it and see if it triggers another phone call.

If you did and nothing else happened, you could send in a ticket and just see if waiting out some time helps.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Amanda0424Amanda0424 Registered Users 39 Posts
    I bought the dress first then went to her went through speech and everything disappeared arnie did finally called got a side job and still theres no goals i have a screen shot but have no idea how to add it on here i did submit a ticket im just hopingi didnt loose all my progress cause of some glitch
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah I have this too. I'm stuck at the Star awards and all my goals have vanished too. I see the clipboard for a second, and then it's gone:/ Definitely submit that ticket :3
  • Options
    Well im glad im not the only one samurai are you still doing the quests as arnie calls or are you just waiting till its fixed i have android so theres no way for me to save and i would hate to loose progress but i hate not doing anything at all. I suitted a ticket but all of a sudden it takes them forever to get bavk toyou. There must be some mayjor issues cause when i first started glu was on it like white on rice!
  • Options
    Sadly I can't even receive calls let alone do any goals. I am literally stuck at the STAR Awards where there is obviously no signal haha! I'm just waiting for it to be fixed as I can not remember when I backed it up last :(

Haha! They really have disappeared! I think with all the issues they are just overloaded with tickets. You'll find they read them but don't always reply, which is incredibly frustrating. Hopefully they are already working on your issue and the others :o
  • Options
    Well that just stinks well i guess i have the time now to work on side projects and getting those engagment rings untill my main quests come back. Im surprised that glu would change so much like i said when i started they always responded and fixed things really fast they must have an overload going on right now.
  • Options
    Sounds like the perfect opportunity to focus on those rings and side goals ;)

As for fixing issues quickly and responding quickly, there have been times when this has happened before. It's down to an explosion of glitches resulting in a bombardment of tickets :p They will hopefully address all issues in the next update... I'm counting on it xD
  • Options
    I hope so i hate falling behind but i still give glu props cause i could never keep up with all that stuff. First issue i would be like IM OUT lol
  • Options
    You and me both girl, I haven't even be able to play the recent update :( But at least it gives me lots to do when it works again :o

Oh yeah of course! They get thousands of tickets everyday so it can be at time hard to keep on top of them. There are only so many hours in the day after all ^_^ Hahaha! You and me both, girl xD
  • Options
    Well they got back to me today and ask a bunch of questions so we shall see hopefully it geta fixed cause charlene just called and i got nominated forthe star awardIt seems the game is still working sort of but im just going to have to do itblind for now as nothing shows up in the goals. On a great note i got my first ring but i feel bad cause i know i must move onto the next victim i mean man lol
  • Options
    Also does anyone know when the next update is?
  • Options
    ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Oh wow! That's wonderful that you got a reply so quick :) Just be really thorough when answering their questions and be very clear!

Haha, that's the life :D I have all the rings and don't feel bad for the poor guys who got me them xD LOL

Nobody on here would know when the next update is as we are all just players in the community like you! :P Hopefully it's sometime soon though, with bug fixes of course!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Options
    Yea i pretty much explained it step by step it was a long reply lol. Hopefully the update will be soon i just thought since ypu and pizza cat ate so involved you had some inside info lol
  • Options
    Glad they got back to you sharpish Amanda :D Hopefully this means they will fix your issue asap too lol!

BOOOYYAHHH! High five on getting your ring, girlie!

No we don't sadly, even though Shiro & I are involved a lot, we are never have inside information regarding updates :/ But I'm sure the next one isn't far away ;)
  • Options
    This is just so frustrating. So finally got through the star awards which i lost cause i jad the highest buzz rating then didnt get the offer for the dress until after the awards!!! But now its like the game is just going onits way and forgeting about all the goals that just vanished and heard from glu once and nothing since. I wouldnt really care but i dont remeber the goals that i had or if they are important or not
  • Options
    Ahhh that sucks you didn't win your award, and as for the dress, everyone gets prompted about it after the awards not before, for whatever reason that is lol! :3

I wouldn't stress too much about the goals you can't see currently, they should still be there just not visibly. Just concentrate on the ones you can see, if you can :o I know it's annoying though :/ Also glu never fix stuff like this straight away after reporting it, it will probably be addressed in an update, which there should be one soon I would have thought.
  • Options
    I sure hope so i hate glitches
  • Options
    You and me both, girlie :)