Black Engagement Ring?!?

KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
Heyy Everyone! :) So I notice Shiro has a black engagement ring and was wondering how you got or did glu just add it on to your character that is playing Shiro (hope that made sense) imagejpg1_zpsbcc24cf2.jpg
KKH Android player
Level 29
Rank A+

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Glu just added it to our characters! Pretty neat huh :) Those NPCs are not our actual starlets, just made to look like us! I would love to have that ring though… haha

They also gave Samurai a hotter pink ring than the normal pink engagement ring as well ^_^
    dfk75h.jpg
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Thats cool. Maybe if the add a rock star in the game or a punk person and if you get engage to them the. you can get this ring.
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    That would be neat :) Or just add more rings; I'd like a Ruby red ring too! haha
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    That would be cool! I would love to be able to have the rings that Shiro and I featured with :3 I'd actually like a silver one for the starlets like the one glu have for the marriage images on the appstore :3 Boring but I am a sucker for a bit of silver :p
  • KeiaKeia Registered Users 423 Posts
    Nothing wrong with liking sliver. When I think of sliver I think of diamonds. Which is my birthday stone and diamonds are girls best friends ;)
    KKH Android player
    Level 29
    Rank A+
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohhh your birthday is in April aye ;) Happy belated or early birthday Keia :3 and it diamond's are a girl's best friend :o