Natasha / Ferdinand

Natasha Yanokov told me to date her nephew. As I'm engaged and I was told not to date anyone else or my fiancé would break up with me I said "sometime later" to him (or something like this).
Will I ever hear from Natasha or her nephew again or was that it and I can't do the movie? Thanks.

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    When you are engaged you can date other people once/twice before the fiancé will break up with you. With this particular goal, it would not have affected your relationship with your date if you had decided to go on a date with Natasha's nephew :) They don't even become a contact on your phone :3

I believe you do get another chance to date the nephew when you select this option. I think if I remember rightly, I choose it because my energy was low, but don't hold me to it as I played this goal a very long time ago xD
  • forestfairyforestfairy Registered Users 12 Posts
    Thanks, that's interesting! I hope he's coming back some day, even though my fiancé is much hotter, lol! It's good to know that there's so much more to come, I don't want this game to end :)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh no he doesn't come back in another quest or anything. I believe if you go back to where you spoke to Natasha she might be still be there and you'll be able to go on a date with him. But don't hold me to it as I said. Tbh I don't think it makes that much of a difference if you go on the date with him or not :)

oh oh yeah there is still tons left in store to enjoy in hollywood :D I don't see this game ending anytime soon :3