Help, Engagement help needed

We'll I want the 2nd ring but I want to Marry someone, if I go off with another guy whilst still engaged (not married yet only 1477 relationship points) will my partner find out?
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yes if you date anyone else once you married they will call and break up with you :3 It's best to date 4 people you don't want to marry in order to get those rings and the fifth ring, date the person you want to marry :D
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Yes if you date anyone else once you married they will call and break up with you :3 It's best to date 4 people you don't want to marry in order to get those rings and the fifth ring, date the person you want to marry :D
    Lol x I think I'll just stick with Jacob, I don't wanna die alone :(
    Haha!!! I was married to Jacob too but then I had a contact reset and he vanished! he was abducted by glu or he ran off with them :p either way I'm no longer married to him now and I'm single ready to mingle, once my game works again xD
    Haha!!! I was married to Jacob too but then I had a contact reset and he vanished! he was abducted by glu or he ran off with them :p either way I'm no longer married to him now and I'm single ready to mingle, once my game works again xD

Awwh bless lol x yea hopefully he won't run off...with glu... Yup hopefully lol x if he does I'll just date this guy who's much cuter x I only date him because he is the first I had lol x
    That's exactly why I stayed with him too! Sentimental value mainly. I would still be with him if it weren't for that glitch, but hey I have got 3 rings since then xD Hopefully your Jacob sticks to his vows haha!
    That's exactly why I stayed with him too! Sentimental value mainly. I would still be with him if it weren't for that glitch, but hey I have got 3 rings since then xD Hopefully your Jacob sticks to his vows haha!

Haha x cracking storyline, imagine if your game glitches at the alter omg lol :o if the game glitches I'll be happy for more rings, the more the merrier xD lol
    That's exactly why I stayed with him too! Sentimental value mainly. I would still be with him if it weren't for that glitch, but hey I have got 3 rings since then xD Hopefully your Jacob has sticks to his vows haha!

I would dump him but I don't want to have to work into a relationship again lol :o so I'll just stick with him xD
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    Haha x cracking storyline, imagine if your game glitches at the alter omg lol :o if the game glitches I'll be happy for more rings, the more the merrier xD lol

Luckily me and Jacob aren't married so I'm sorta dating behind his back...
    TylerPurry wrote: »

I doubt it will glitch at the alter. The bugs involving marriage have been addressed :) The contact reset happened wayyyyyy after I married him so fingers crossed it doesn't happen to you and in fact glu have fixed it, hopefully :3

Haha! Sneaking around behind his back xD Well you can always break up with him, get the rings and get back together with him using stars but I think it will cost around 40 of those beauties in order to patch things up with him so it's not really worth it if you want to stay with him :3
    I doubt it will glitch at the alter. The bugs involving marriage have been addressed :) The contact reset happened wayyyyyy after I married him so fingers crossed it doesn't happen to you and in fact glu have fixed it, hopefully :3

Haha! Sneaking around behind his back xD Well you can always break up with him, get the rings and get back together with him using stars but I think it will cost around 40 of those beauties in order to patch things up with him so it's not really worth it if you want to stay with him :3

May aswell stay with him, bankrupt him and kill him, then I can re-marry :o
    Haha! if only you could actually take their money xD
    Haha! if only you could actually take their money xD

Lol, he wouldn't be rich or famous if I could, ooh or take der stars :o:)