Stardom Contest History

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Kawaii:3 wrote: »
    Game Center ID is your nickname, right? :o
    If so, it's: Krisco∞ and/or KRISCO∞
    ^-^

I tried to add you but I cannot figure out how to type that symbol (I suck at technology lol) Shoot me a PM again, I saw you tried to send me something but my inbox was full :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Kawaii:3Kawaii:3 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Lol, I am using a Mac. (alt/option --> 5) (Which sucks cause their are NO updates. XP)
    But yeah, it'll do so. :*
    Sent! Thanks for the command keys, got it :D

Yeah sucks. I really wanted to be able to play my game on my mac :[
    dfk75h.jpg
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Charlene's Story

Charlene was an only child born to BILLIONAIRES, growing up she was always that girl who had ALL the details to everyone's break up, when you needed the inside scoop she was the one you went to. She was also known for spreading lots of "rumors". In her dating life she hasn't had that much luck, some may call her "A gold digger" only she calls it "dating the finest of the finest." No matter how old, or young they are.
    Aw thanks Molly! Love Charlene's Story :D

We'll start the new contest soon... haha
    dfk75h.jpg
    The Shirmurai Contest has RETURNED!!! With the new topic of:

Best Awards Outfit

You can post up to two pictures :3 Try not to use the Awards dress/suits but do what you can :]
    If you are low on money and can't buy fabulous outfits, pictures in the wardrobe count!!

You can check the initial post (which has been revamped :3) for more details!

Happy Posting!! :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    BOOYAHHHH!

POW_zps217dae99.png
    We're back with a BANG!
    giggity xD

Get dressed to the nines like you would if you was meeting Queen Elizabeth the II of England, & strike a pose *Vogue*

Piece of cake!

Check out the First post &/or Shiro's post above for further details :3

Now get posing & posting, Stars & Starlets ;)
  • Molly1Molly1 Registered Users 107 Posts
    Whatt happened to the story contest ? :/
    It ended a while a back & we just didn't get round to starting a new contest :3
    It was way overdue if you checked the date. There were no entries at all within the time limit so we cancelled it more or less. The two that did put in entries afterwards, you will be given a complimentary gift for it but it was technically a bust contest.

But we now have a new one, hope you'll participate in this one!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • adamdroxadamdrox Registered Users 34 Posts
    Hello forum friends!
    Just my post for the awards ceremony, hope it's not too pedestrian but I think she looks beautiful... image_zps7d16ca93.jpg
    Looking forward to seeing everyone elses...
    Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox
    Beautiful submission! Looks awesome <3 Thanks for participating!
    dfk75h.jpg
    That's one pretty post <3 I love that dress too (I bought it too & it's a show topper!) :3

looking gorgeous and thank you for your submission, adamdrox :o
  • ZJ11197ZJ11197 Registered Users 43 Posts
    2cqf81i.jpg
    Looking dapper, dude! Awesome entry! Thank you for taking part :3
  • SparklesSparkles Registered Users 1 Posts
    How do you post a picture, I can't upload my awards ceremony look.
    You can follow the steps in this post: How to post a picture :3 You'll have one posted quicker than you can say Stardom ;)

I look forward to seeing your picture :o
    C'monnnn stars & starlets!!!! This contest ends Sunday and we have 2 guaranteed winners if no one else submits an entry! You lot are loco if you don't :p
    Last 2 days folks

Get those outfits on! Look glamorous! Win prizes!
    dfk75h.jpg
  • frostythemailmanfrostythemailman Registered Users 4 Posts
    How do you like my selfie and outfit before the awards night? :)1.jpg
    Just because snowmen are too mainstream. :p GC: otwtoclang
    Oooo! *wolf whistles* Looking very dapper, frosty :cool: Pukka selfies xD Loving your originality, dude!

Thank you for your submission :3 & ...

*・゜゚・* A huge starry welcome to the forums, Frostythemailman! *・゜゚・*

P.S Awesome username btw :p
    @SamuraiPizzaCat: Thank you, thank you. Yes, kinda new here. I was looking for a forum like this for Stardom and luckily, was able to chanced upon this site. Thanks for the starry welcome. :)

*because snowman is too mainstream. :p
    Great submission!! Welcome to the forums frostythemailman xD

Yup, this is the Official forums that links straight from the game! :D glad you found us here x3
    dfk75h.jpg
    My 1st Look Was Dressy (Grammys, Oscars Ect.),

Now For My 2nd, Casual (MTV, VMA's, Ect.)! :p

b0b6bef976ff4666762d1f135543003c_zpsa7466c12.jpg
    Thanks! Next time please keep your submissions in one post but you can slide this time xD
    dfk75h.jpg
    @SamuraiPizzaCat: Thank you, thank you. Yes, kinda new here. I was looking for a forum like this for Stardom and luckily, was able to chanced upon this site. Thanks for the starry welcome.

*because snowman is too mainstream. :p

Well, you have definitely come to the right place, Frosty :3 *Bobs hat* Pleasure to make your acquaintance :P

xD Ughh,, mainstream is so yesterday :P Honestly it made my day xD
    ZJ11197 wrote: »
    My 1st Look Was Dressy (Grammys, Oscars Ect.),

Now For My 2nd, Casual (MTV, VMA's, Ect.)! :p

Looking super cool and sophisticated, ZJ! Loving the shirt waistcoat and shoe combo! That is style right there, dude!!

Watch this space people! Winners will be announced in the next hour or so ^_^
    3448c9y.jpg

The cameras have gone and all the awards have been collected. Time for the red carpet to be rolled back up and of course to announce the winners of the last category; Best Award Outfit!

Hope you all have your acceptance speeches at the ready as this fortnight you are all winners!!! Thank you all for your star-stunning submissions! Ironically, this contest ends just as the Award's Event finishes xD

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is .........

Frostythemailman

With
    His relaxed and sophisticated outfit!~ You certainly don't look frosty or like a mailman with that kind of style :P

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

In Second Place is...........

ZJ11197

With
    His dressy, suave and cool outfit! ~ You'll definitely be on the guest lists of every major club with that get up, dude ;]

Your Prize ~ Any available dress/suit!

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

Adamdrox

With
    Her elegant and striking outfit ~ No wonder the paparazzi couldn't get enough of you as you floated up that red carpet!

Your Prize ~ An Accessory!!

Thank you all again for taking part! Now go back to your mansions and polish your awards and of course add it to the collection :p

The next contest has began and this fortnight, we want you to impersonate a real life celebrity! That's right! It's time for Celebrity Look-A-Likey!

Always wanted to dress, look or be your favourite celebrity? Well, now is your chance! It could even be your least favourite or anyone famous in Real Life, stars & starlets!

Read the First Post for this contest's rules :3

You have until the 16 March!

Now get looking like some one, stars and starlets xD
    Hahaha thank you, thank you! Couldn't get any happier for winning an award like this. Considering I'm just a newbie in this industry. *sheds a tear* Thank you! *speechless* :D

"May this remind me and every child that no matter where you're from, your dreams are valid." -Lupita Nyong'o
    Hahaha thank you, thank you! Couldn't get any happier for winning an award like this. Considering I'm just a newbie in this industry. *sheds a tear* Thank you, everyone! *speechless* :D

I'm glad you enjoyed the contest! Your prize has been sent :]

Thank you for participating!! Don't forget to participate to the newest contest!
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thank you! 2nd Place is Awesome! Love You Guys! :P