Stardom Contest History

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Wonderful submission Tricia! :) Also huge welcome to the forums ^_^

There really is no right or wrong here! A small google search should get you on the general track so as long as it resembles the 1920s you're good! Looking good :P
    dfk75h.jpg
  • viviana maddoxviviana maddox Registered Users 4 Posts
    i dont know how to win the prizes..
    What do you mean Viviana? :0
    dfk75h.jpg
  • viviana maddoxviviana maddox Registered Users 4 Posts
    ECONOMIC CRISIS(Property of maddox studio)
    line 1: we cant afford this my lord...we have to look for the solution our people die for hunger

line 2: be ready for the war... thats the only way we can save our kingdom...
    I can't tell if your script was referring to a previous contest or a clever way to state that you don't have the money for an outfit xD

The contest description tells you the theme of the contest! You don't have to own your clothing for these. You can just try on clothes in the wardrobe and go from there. Plenty of entries are like that and have won! We just ask that you keep your natural features that make you who you are (mainly skin tone and face). :)
    dfk75h.jpg
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    A huge starry welcome to the forums, TriciaF :D and what an Awesome submission! Love the colours you have used and the boots are a nice touch :3
    ~

Viviana, just do a quick google search for Flappers or 1920's ladies fashion and just use clothes in the wardrobe that resemble the style, like Shiro has explained :o Look forward to seeing your entry ^_^
  • Ms Lyla RolMs Lyla Rol Registered Users 2 Posts
    Thank you!
    flapperwinners_zps4c54f758.png

With no mobsters in sight, the flappers were able to rule the contest without any run ins from the law xD You all looked so fabulous it must be against the law! Now quit doing the charleston and put your dancing shoes away as it's time to announce the winners of this fortnight's contest!

So without any further ado.....

In Third Place is .........

Ms Lyla Rol

With

Her Entry ~ She certainly looks like the berries, so they said in the 1920s! Beautiful entry!

Your Prize ~ Shoes!

In Second Place is...........

Sweetie

With
    Her Second Entry ~ An absolute doll, dolled up! Wonderful entry!

Your Prize ~ Any available dress/suit!

Drum roll please........

And First Place goes to.........

Wait for it..........

Melanie von Matterhorn

With
    Her First Entry ~ You certainly are a ritzy tomato with those gladrags on! Stunning submission!

Your Prize ~ An Accessory!!

~

Thank you all again for taking part! I hope you all continue to be stylish, brash, luxurious young starlets, which is what a flapper is all about xD

The next contest has began and this fortnight we would like you to celebrate what are famously known as a girl's best friend and April's birthstone.... That's right! This fortnight's contest is to....

Shine like Diamonds

Read the First Post for this contest rules :3

You have until the 27th April!
  • fannygrifannygri Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm new to this game so I don't have many clothes and stuffs available but I still wanted to try :o
    These contests are nice (:
    (I also edited the picture a little bit to match the theme I hope it's ok)

mltcm8.png
    Welcome to Stardom fannygri! :) That's okay if you don't have enough, that's why we allow for people to just dress up in the wardrobe :P

Thanks! We make them in attempts to bring fans like you to join and contribute to the community ^_^ We love to see all the Stardom spirit!

Your entry is gorgeous! Great job here! And you can definitely edit your picture if you want :)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Stunning entry, Fannygri!! I love what you are wearing! That is a diamond entry, girl :D B-e-a-utifulllll :3
  • TylerPurryTylerPurry Registered Users 99 Posts
    Contest submission

_____Baby Beauts_____|PROPERTY OF TYPUR STUDIOS|

Line 1: Don't be a baby, you have it inside

Line 2: Summer lasts for summer, not forever

Game centre - days7
    ➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    Contest submission

_____Baby Beauts_____|PROPERTY OF TYPUR STUDIOS|

Line 1: Don't be a baby, you have it inside

Line 2: Summer lasts for summer, not forever

Game centre - days7

Hey Tyler, your submission is quite nice but please read the Contest Info!!

The contest this time is "Shine like Diamonds", meaning we want to see some lovely diamonds/white outfits. If you see fannygrl's post above, it's a perfect example of what we want to see. ;)
    dfk75h.jpg
    Hey guys, same entry but I found a better cut for my pic

2ueh6pe.jpg
    Sparkling entry, Tyler! Love the clothing choice :3 Thank you for taking part :o
    Sparkling entry, Tyler! Love the clothing choice :3 Thank you for taking part :o

Never won anything in my life lol so doubt I'll win this x but I don't care I love to take part in stuff like this x
  • kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    Thought it would be fun to enter ~

Untitled-3copy.png

Good luck to everyone :o
    🌿🌻🐕
    Never won anything in my life lol so doubt I'll win this x but I don't care I love to take part in stuff like this x

Well you never know ;) So far there are only 3 entries so if we don't get anymore you are guaranteed a prize xD And if you don't win this contest, there are more every fortnight so you have more than one chance to nab yourself a prize :o

Kitten ~ What a cute entry! Love the use of the fur scarf. Very elegant just like a diamond! Thank you for taking part, Kitten ^_^
    Haha hopefully :) won't get my hopes up because the others are amazing :) good luck to all
    Of course and anyway the fun part is taking part after all. It's just a bonus if you win a prize :3
    Of course and anyway the fun part is taking part after all. It's just a bonus if you win a prize :3

Exactly :3
    It's not the winning, but the taking part
  • kittenkitten Registered Users 15 Posts
    Very true, the dressing up part and seeing other peoples entries is the fun part!

*silently wishing they had cat ears in the game, they only have fur scarfs at the moment :p*
    🌿🌻🐕
    Lovely entries ladies :3 wonderful outfits!
    dfk75h.jpg
    kitten wrote: »
    Very true, the dressing up part and seeing other peoples entries is the fun part!

*silently wishing they had cat ears in the game, they only have fur scarfs at the moment :p*

Haha!! I would love some cat ears too for obvious reasons xD
    Haha!! I would love some cat ears too for obvious reasons xD

Lmfao, never knew we all had the same wish.... Lol
    Beautiful edit! Could you add that picture to your first post pretty please with a cherry on top :o You can do it by clicking edit on your first post and adding this picture to it and removing the other :) It helps us keep track of entries :3 If you struggle to figure it out I can do it for you if you like.
    Beautiful edit! Could you add that picture to your first post pretty please with a cherry on top :o You can do it by clicking edit on your first post and adding this picture to it and removing the other :) It helps us keep track of entries :3 If you struggle to figure it out I can do it for you if you like.

Um I think I'll try lol x

Wait I'm confused?
    Wait I'm confused?

Done it x I'm buying something on stardom, but should I buy 50 stars or 5,000 credits, help!
    Thank you for doing that Tyler :o

What are you buying the premium currency for? What are you hoping to buy?