Knew it!

Every forums the same, you have a little snob who tells you what to do, we'll I'm not having it, you can boss me about, I don't give a fu** tbh. Just don't tell me off, I'm not 5!! So if I ask for help I need help, you don't need to comment; "I TOLD YOU IN THE LAST THREAD, BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN SO I DID IT MYSELF!" IM NOT A BABY! I'm specifically talking to the admin I despite, but I love the others ❤️
➴Nature has fixed no limits on our hopes.♬

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I have to close this thread due to nature of it. I'm sorry to hear someone has upset you on here. I will inbox you to discuss this matter. Hope you are ok.
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    TylerPurry wrote: »
    Every forums the same, you have a little snob who tells you what to do, we'll I'm not having it, you can boss me about, I don't give a fu** tbh. Just don't tell me off, I'm not 5!! So if I ask for help I need help, you don't need to comment; "I TOLD YOU IN THE LAST THREAD, BUT YOU DIDNT LISTEN SO I DID IT MYSELF!" IM NOT A BABY! I'm specifically talking to the admin I despite, but I love the others ❤️

Being abusive to forum moderators and discussing moderator activities is against forum rules. Your account is suspended for 2 days.
This discussion has been closed.