My save is gone

Hiya everyone!

Im fairly new to the Stardom Hollywood game (android gaming in general tbf) and I have a question/problem.

Since I cannot afford a decent tablet but I love that sort of game I decided to install Bluestacks on my laptop. This is a Android simulator and acts like a tablet.

I had to reinstall it however because some things werent working as intended. I should have checked this forum sooner because I was under the impression that my progress was saved under either my Facebook or Google account (I used both when playing)
When I reinstalled everything, I was taken back to the Stardom main screen where I could select a new character!

I have been playing Stardom Hollywood for some time now and Ive reached the B-list (level 12) Ive spent a lot of hours and some real money to buy stars so I would love to get my original save file back.

Earlier Ive sent an e-mail to android support regarding this matter but I would love to know a solution, if there is one.

I would like to thank you for reading this and hopefully someone can help me out.

Comments

• PinkPixiePinkPixie Registered Users 29 Posts
    Shallain wrote: »
    Hiya everyone!

Im fairly new to the Stardom Hollywood game (android gaming in general tbf) and I have a question/problem.

Since I cannot afford a decent tablet but I love that sort of game I decided to install Bluestacks on my laptop. This is a Android simulator and acts like a tablet.

I had to reinstall it however because some things werent working as intended. I should have checked this forum sooner because I was under the impression that my progress was saved under either my Facebook or Google account (I used both when playing)
    When I reinstalled everything, I was taken back to the Stardom main screen where I could select a new character!

I have been playing Stardom Hollywood for some time now and Ive reached the B-list (level 12) Ive spent a lot of hours and some real money to buy stars so I would love to get my original save file back.

Earlier Ive sent an e-mail to android support regarding this matter but I would love to know a solution, if there is one.

I would like to thank you for reading this and hopefully someone can help me out.

I agree, this is a really bad situation

I would recommend restarting, but it sounds like you don't wanna, if you restarted I would buy some stars and send you gifts just to get you started, if you decide to restart my game centre is Pink_Pixie_
    x
    ⭐️ Dreams Will Always Come True 💫

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
  • ShallainShallain Registered Users 4 Posts
    Ive come to terms with the fact that I will have to start over again, haha! I would just love to get the stars Ive purchased, and never used, back.

Thank you so much for your generosity, Its amzingly kind of you! I would feel awful if you had to buy stars though so please dont, Im thankful that you offered it and thats enough xD

Since Bluestacks is an Android 'device' I unfortunatly cannot use Game Center. (Or have I missed that too, lol!) I would like to add you on Facebook if thats allright with you?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh noo this is one of the things I hate about Stardom: Hollywood... there is no server save :/ All your game data is saved on your device and for android this is a real tricky thing to do, where as apple devices have icloud to back data onto.... I'm so sorry to hear about your game but sadly there is no way to get it back unless you backed up your device to your computer.

Seeing as you have spent real money you can claim that back by Submitting a Ticket where they will be able to reimburse your account with any currency you bought with real money, just make sure you have your receipts which if you don't, you can easily view/request from your googleplay account :)

Starting again is a real bummer and even with your stars from your previous game reimbursed onto it, I know it will be a struggle to get back into the swing of things but a fresh start can be a good thing too. Hopefully sometime in the future, glu will introduce server saves to prevent this sort of stuff from happening to players.

If you are in need of some friends in your game, check out the Facebook Contacts where lots of players have added their details for people to add :)
    Thank you for your response, I have already submitted a ticket but I did not include my receipts. Maybe they will have access to it or else I will send it to them in a reply.

Also, thanks for letting me know that I can find them in my Google Play account. As I mentioned before, im new to Android so i did not know that.

Anyways, I have started a new game and there is a positive too : I now know sorta what to do xD
    Ive come to terms with the fact that I will have to start over again, haha! I would just love to get the stars Ive purchased, and never used, back.

Thank you so much for your generosity, Its amzingly kind of you! I would feel awful if you had to buy stars though so please dont, Im thankful that you offered it and thats enough xD

Since Bluestacks is an Android 'device' I unfortunatly cannot use Game Center. (Or have I missed that too, lol!) I would like to add you on Facebook if thats allright with you?

I have a page on Facebook that I can give to you or I can give you my Instagram? Xx

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
    PinkPixie wrote: »
    I have a page on Facebook that I can give to you or I can give you my Instagram? Xx[/QUOTE

Facebook: Smile, Your beautiful c:
    Instagram: g0rgefAshion_x

❤️ Because I Love You 💞
    Unfortunately I cant add you as a friend that way xD
    I have a page on Facebook that I can give to you or I can give you my Instagram? Xx[/QUOTE

Instagram: g0rgefAshion_x
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Thank you for your response, I have already submitted a ticket but I did not include my receipts. Maybe they will have access to it or else I will send it to them in a reply.

Also, thanks for letting me know that I can find them in my Google Play account. As I mentioned before, im new to Android so i did not know that.

Anyways, I have started a new game and there is a positive too : I now know sorta what to do xD

Glad you have submitted a ticket :) As for the receipts they will probably request them but they cannot access them themselves. As you said you can give them to the team in your response :3

Oh yeahh! Where are my manners haha! A hugeeeeee starry welcomeeee to the forums, Shallain! I'm glad to be of help ^_^

Hahaaa! Exactly! you will whizz through it this time :p
    I have a page on Facebook that I can give to you or I can give you my Instagram? Xx

Instagram: g0rgefAshion_x[/QUOTE]

PinkPixie, Shallain can only add you through a facebook account ^_^
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    You can add me through Facebook too! Those of us who have been playing a long time don't really have anything left to spend money on, so we're happy to give!