New Update! Version 3.5.0 (Android)

New quests! New clothes! Level 34!

So far, a fantastic nod to Firefly! But it's come with the very unfortunate bug that all in-game contacts have been lost! I'm still connected to Facebook friends but my husband is gone and nowhere to be found :(

Comments

• ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    They really need to do something about contact resets. It's getting out of hand, they know about the issue, and they haven't done anything about it. Ugh.
    dfk75h.jpg
  • MoxieFoxMoxieFox Registered Users 67 Posts
    I miss my husband =(
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    I feel your pain! This happened to me a few updates ago too :( My poor Jacob xD Then just when I get over him and moving on with stunner, the same thing happened again! And now I haven't been able to play for 2 months nearly 3 I think now.
    And I paid stars to get back together with him too!! T_T

You haven't been able to play at all?? That's terrible!
    Aww Moxie, that really sucks :/

Nope not since after the Saint Patricks Day event finished. I'm stuck at the Star Awards :(
    Update: Glu said they weren't able to get my contacts back, but they credited me 75 stars for my trouble! Which I can't enjoy at this moment because, like you, I'm stuck at the awards show. Yay.
    MoxieFox wrote: »
    Update: Glu said they weren't able to get my contacts back, but they credited me 75 stars for my trouble! Which I can't enjoy at this moment because, like you, I'm stuck at the awards show. Yay.

Yeah they told me it was not possible which blows, but hey at least you got 75 stars! Oh nooo! I am no longer stuck at the STAR Awards :D I managed to fix it by uninstalling and reinstalling! And the new update fixes the bug so you can go to the awards and come out haha!
    I was surprised by the amount too! I think I spent 6 stars on the husband. Now I don't know what to spend the new money on! haha

But when I played yesterday, it looked like my relationship progress got reset again. Reinstalling right now. I might need to submit another ticket ugh
    haha! You never know what clothes you might like in the new update, even though they cost cash lol! Save them for something special :D There have been two special weekend deals so that might be something you could consider :3

Oh noo! If you do, they have a new site for reporting issues. It's via their Support Page. :)