maximum energy maxed out?

Hi, I've been on level 20-22 and the maximum energy has remained at 34… is 34 the max? if so, it sort of makes me lose my motivation to play more and level up…

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yes 34 is the max amount of energy you can have :3 It shouldn't dishearten you from playing everything is possible with that amount of energy. If you had anymore the game would be too easy :)
  • meloberrymeloberry Registered Users 3 Posts
    Yes 34 is the max amount of energy you can have :3 It shouldn't dishearten you from playing everything is possible with that amount of energy. If you had anymore the game would be too easy :)
    Hey! thanks for answering...
    Hmm… well maybe they could try to have really difficult quests, and if solved, the player gets 1 extra energy… so you can't get an extra energy point from just regular leveling up (although I would say it takes forever to level up past 20!)
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The more you play the more challenging it gets :) I completely agree when it comes to being able to collect additional energy, the amount of times I have picked up some when I already have a full bar, is so frustrating :/

It really is hard to level up too! Doesn't help you can't keep track of how much xp you need in order to do so.