Options

Star Award Chances

I've been nominated for a star award but it seems no matter how many more fans I get and movies I do my percent chance of winning goes down. How do I get a better chance of winning?

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    The buzz feature is a bit glitched atm :/ And tbh there is still no 100% guarantee that you will win even with a high score, it's still pretty much pot luck.

In order to improve your score you need to film as many films as possible in the 48 hours leading up to the STAR Awards. Even wearing the special suit/dress before and at the time of the countdown ends, can improve your score by 20% - 50% but that of course costs real money to buy.

As I said it's all pretty much down to luck, just do the best you can and you will win eventually. In fact I have actually won a few with a very low score when I didn't even bother with the buzz feature xD Hope you win some soon :D
  • Options
    YayDonnaYayDonna Registered Users 3 Posts
    Thanks, that's what I thought. I kept doing movies during the countdown but my chance went down to 17% :/
    And also, is there a reason I lose fans when I get 3+ stars on a film or is it just random?
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Yeah it's majorly glitches atm & lots of players are experiencing the same as you. Hopefully the next update will address it :3

As for losing fans for 3 star projects this does happen depending on progress. If you have maxed out your fans and have completed most of the goals then this does happen. But if you aren't that far along it may just be down to the odd film that is dotted in there where you are meant to lose fans :)