Buing stars / Houses & appartments

Heyho :) I'm thinking about buying some stars for real cash. But before I'll fo it, I'd like to know about a bit about your experiences with that. 1) Is it save and will I get my stars for sure? 2) How long do I have to wait to get them? And then there's another question. Does anyone own the Yacht in Cannes? Is it worth it? How about the furniture on the Yacht - and in the house in The Hills? Can I chose between many? Or at least more than in the smaller appartments? :)
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• Scarlett DiamondScarlett Diamond Registered Users 13 Posts
    Heyho :) I'm thinking about buying some stars for real cash. But before I'll fo it, I'd like to know about a bit about your experiences with that. 1) Is it save and will I get my stars for sure? 2) How long do I have to wait to get them? And then there's another question. Does anyone own the Yacht in Cannes? Is it worth it? How about the furniture on the Yacht - and in the house in The Hills? Can I chose between many? Or at least more than in the smaller appartments? :)
    Thanks a lot!

Hello Aurora! If you are thinking of buying some stars with real cash, it should immediately show up in your account. If it does not, try to reboot the app BUT if that doesn't work, contact glu support. I assure you though for someone who has been buying over glu, it always shows up immediately.

About the houses, yes, you can buy houses, apartments, yatch, mansions, etc without any limit. Know this though, you wouldn't be able to sell them. For example, if you buy the mansion in The Hill, you will still own your apartment over The Neighborhood.

Hope that helps!
    UN: Scarlett Diamond | GC: IMarriedVader
  • AuroraOcéaneAuroraOcéane Registered Users 24 Posts
    Hehe :) Thank you. Of course I know that I can buy houses, the yacht etc. - but what I meant is, do I have the chance to chose between more furniture the bigger the houses become? Or are there always the same beds, couches etc.?

Would be great to know what would be more worth it - The house in the Hills? Or the Yacht in Cannes? :) Thank you!
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There are more selections of furniture in all the different homes available to buy :) The more luxurious the place is the more desirable the furniture is :3

The house in The Hills is definitely one of the best homes available to buy due to how much space is as and the yacht is a close second. with each home there is a limitation to what pets you can house there too.

Check out the Houses page on the Stardom: Hollywood wiki to find out more about each home. Admittedly some pages don't have full details but has pretty much everything you need to know regarding them :)