My starlet won't appear

I don't know why but starts from 4th july, my starlet won't appear on game... What should I do?:(

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Oh no! This issue is becoming too common for my liking! The only thing I could suggest is reinstalling the game, but only if you are playing on iOS device. If you are please make sure to back your game to itunes and to icloud. When deleting make sure to select Keep to data. This is not a guaranteed fix, but it may help.

But if you do not feel comfortable doing this, as it's not the best option admittedly, please report it to the team so they can fix it via their Support Page. When reporting the issue, please state your game, device you are playing on and the issue clearly so the team can get to the bottom of it asap! I hope you can see your starlet soon. :) and keep us posted :3
  • nadlucknadluck Registered Users 5 Posts
    I'm playing this game on macbook... Where can i keep the data?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Your data should automatically back up to icloud. You can check by going to System Preferences, select iCloud and then options on Documents & Data. Your game should be here. I don't really recommend reinstalls due to complications and as I am not familiar with game data on the mac I wouldn't recommend either, but if you are comfortable to try it then go ahead :) But please do contact the team via their Support page.

When you do make sure to state your game, your device and the issue clearly so the team fully understand the issue. Hope you can see your starlet soon :3
  • nadlucknadluck Registered Users 5 Posts
    ok thanks a lot for your help:D