Options

Did all contacts get refreshed?

Hey Forum friends,
I don't know if anyone else has had this same problem, but whenever I go into the contacts panel,I only have Game Center friends (even when not in the friends tab) and all my old in-game contacts gone. My characters husband is also gone from my house on the coast? It's not that big of a deal I suppose, but odd. Why did the game go vanilla?
Thanks in advance for any help...
Add me on Gamecenter: adamdrox

Comments

• Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Long time no see adamdrox :D Glu have changed their servers meaning iOS can only play with one another and Android can only play with other Android devices :/ Which sucks lol!

As for all your in-game contacts missing, this will be the contact reset which still hasn't been addressed by the looks of it -.- The only thing I could suggest is to contact the team via their new Support Page. They won't be able to bring them back but they may give you something for your troubles, and hopefully fix this issue to stop it from happening again :) If you do please state your game, device and this issue clearly :3
  • Options
    Yannie1010Yannie1010 Registered Users 102 Posts
    This has happened to me too and it's so friggin annoying!
    There's no fix for this? Bummer..
    All my friends progression is gone; 0:/whatever;
    And whenever I try to do something like give a gift or anything to make it higher the game crashed and it's gone again::
    Game center: Yannie1010
    {A-lister and #1 on KKH; I love sending gifts}
  • Options
    SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Please report the issue to glu Yannie, via the link in my previous response, the team will look into it and get it addressed. That's the first time I have heard the gifting crashing :/

As for your friends co-star points, you can just earn them all over again and get the rewards from each stage again yay but a part from that the contact reset sucks :P