After some time..

Perhaps you guys and gals don't remember me. Roy William went missing few months ago. And I need to start all over again. At first, I was really upset that I lost all the saved data even Glu support sent me back those stars I lost. I was almost that close quitting the game. But after a months, I figured.. what the hell.. As a gamer, playing games is my passion. A little set back is normal as usual in every game. Why would I even want to quit the game. Sorry it took me that long to pick up stardom again.
Now, took me a while, I reached to level 16 again. Famous again :)
Something strange though, old contacts on my phone list are acting weird, all my Game centre contacts keeps popping out Friend is not avaliable. Don't know what went wrong.. Still trying to figure it out.
Meanwhile, just want to say hi again! And how are you all :)
ROC
Game Center: PsychoCh3f

Comments

• BleuBleu Registered Users 138 Posts

Hey Psycho Chef!!! Welcome back!
    It is nice to see you again, and you made the right choice.
    I had issues with the game too and stopped playing for a long time because it crashes so I thought to uninstall the game but I was afraid I might lose all my data so I changed my mind. Suddnely I have no idea how but the game worked fine again, though I lost lots of friends and all the game contacts.

It is great that you had your stars back, we can help you with gifts!
    Again, welcome back!
  • Psycho ChefPsycho Chef Registered Users 58 Posts
    Hello Bleu, been a while.. Thanks for the warm welcome :)
    I had the same issue as well.. Game keeps loading but never et into the game, then I realised I didn't have enough storage space on my iphone. Then I tried to delete some apps. Free up some spaces, then it starts to work again. Not sure if this is the reason but it works for me lol..
    ROC
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Ohhhh heyyyy Psychochef! A huge starrryyy welcome back to you dude! It's awesome to see you again!

Glad you have got back into of Stardom :3 I'll have to re-add you too and send you some goodies ^_^ Yeah the GC contacts spazzing out is a connection issue and the 'Not available" message is because they haven't played in awhile :/

I have only just started playing again as I have been kept hostage by Ray Powers at the STAR Awards since April xD But I managed to get out about 3 weeks ago luckily :3
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Welcome back PsychoChef! :D It's good to see you again.

The memory space is definitely important; I think I had the same thing before too. But glad they have worked with you and you are back on your feet in Stardom! Great news to hear.

We all still love you and you are family here xD <3
    dfk75h.jpg
    Thank you Samural and Shiro, I miss you guys too, good to be back :)
    No problem Samural, my Game Centre is stil the old one: PsychoCh3f, you guys can re-add me anytime you want :D
    ROC
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    We've missed you too dude! I will re-add you right away :D
  • ShiroShiro Moderators 2,066 Posts
    Sounds good! :3<3
    dfk75h.jpg
  • ZbjZbj Registered Users 581 Posts
    Hey, PsychoChef! Of course I remember you! Great to see you back on the forums. :)
    Beware the green Indian soda, seriously...
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Good to see you again too Zbj :)
    ROC
    Sent some gifts your way. Hopefully my stardom gifting works. It's always on and off, how unconsistent.
    ZBJ101
    ;)
    Yup it's working :)
    Thank you very much!
    ROC
    Glad to hear that. You're welcome!
    ZBJ101
    ;)
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    I know exactly how you feel. I lost all my data on KKH weeks ago and I was really upset. I progressed way better on my 2nd KKH attempt :D
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"