Can't break up with friend

So I've been playing stardom for a while now and I'm dating that a lister you meet at the beginning of the game, Jacob. I know that you are supposed to break up with anyone you have a heart with before you can marry him, so I was calling all of my contacts and breaking up with who I need to. Well, I have one friend on there from GC and we have 3 hearts as well. Well, whenever I try to call her to breakup with me, it says that she is unavailable right now, and that my friend is busy. However, I can call her to costar with me whenever I want. Does anyone know a way to fix this without having to restart my game? Because I haven't been able to back up my phone for months (I don't have enough space) and I don't want to lose my game! any answers would be very appreciated xx

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    Sounds like your friend hasn't been active for a while. The only way to break up with your friend would be to remove them from your friends list via Game Center/Facebook. You can always refriend them afterwards if they are an active player you wish to keep hold of :)
  • Halo96Halo96 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I got her to get on the game and I was able to call her, but now when I break up with her, she is still dating me in my contacts. The heart won't go away. Any idea how to fix it?
  • SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    There is no way to fix it as there is a glitch with this. As I said the best thing to do is to remove them from your contacts and re-add them once you are married or make sure to network with them straight away :)