Amount of tasks?

I've been having 5+ projects listed to do for weeks now. It seems like I never have a break in-between. Is it just my particular game or is this normal? I enjoy having plot moving tasks but I wished I could be on the same pace as the game. It just seems like I'm constantly overwhelmed with nothing but 24hr projects.

So my question is: Is this normal or is it because this is a fairly new game and I'm playing catch-up?

(I played Stardom: A Lister but stopped when it switched over to Hollywood. I started this game a month or two ago)

Comments

• SamuraiPizzaCatSamuraiPizzaCat Member 3,359 Posts
    It is perfectly normal to have 5+ projects all at once :) You don't have to do them all at once though xD Take your time on them because as you progress onto higher levels you won't have as many to do from what players have reported.
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    It is perfectly normal to have 5+ projects all at once :) You don't have to do them all at once though xD Take your time on them because as you progress onto higher levels you won't have as many to do from what players have reported.

Oh okay. It's good to know this is normal. I guess I should be thankful the game hasn't trailed off and got boring yet. Lol
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    I've had like 7-8 projects on KKH XD

I've had 5+ on Stardom too but sometimes it dies down a bit. It's normal.

I'm currently doing a 48 hr project + I've got STAR Awards.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"
  • kodiakkiakodiakkia Registered Users 65 Posts
    Insomnia wrote: »
    I've had like 7-8 projects on KKH XD

I've had 5+ on Stardom too but sometimes it dies down a bit. It's normal.

I'm currently doing a 48 hr project + I've got STAR Awards.

That's true we have a lot of tasks on KKH as well. But it doesn't seem so daunting considering tasks can be be done in half the regular time. I've done nothing but 24 and 48 hour projects on Stardom for the last 2 weeks and it just not fun being stuck with one project for one or two days. I'm ready to get some 3 or 6 hour projects lol.
  • InsomniaInsomnia Registered Users 89 Posts
    kodiakkia wrote: »
    That's true we have a lot of tasks on KKH as well. But it doesn't seem so daunting considering tasks can be be done in half the regular time. I've done nothing but 24 and 48 hour projects on Stardom for the last 2 weeks and it just not fun being stuck with one project for one or two days. I'm ready to get some 3 or 6 hour projects lol.

I know that feel. 24 hour projects aren't as bad because I can finish them in half the time if I start them early. 48 projects are pretty intimidating because I have to factor in sleep haha.
    Game Center: GHan94

Feel free to add me! :)

I play Kim Kardashian: Hollywood and Stardom: Hollywood. My name in the game is "Grace"