Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

Lobbies and Ratings

sk00linn00bzsk00linn00bz Registered Users 664 Posts
Okay so I was just in a turf event in my 1658 car. Somebody on another thread said lobbies go from like 1639.5-1644.5. This doesn't seem to be true. What's the real cut off for lobbies. Some guy with me in turf said his car was 1662 how is this possible

Comments

• Options
    UnknownUnknown 0 Posts
    My A-Class Camaro falls into the same category mentioned above. Very weird indeed..
  • Options
    So the 5 point scale still works? I'm so confused!! So at 1662 there's a cap then 1663 is a new lobby?
  • Options
    Bumpity bump.
  • Options
    ugh.............
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    High 56 threw low 63 is a lobby.
  • Options
    Thanks mud. A player gave me a reference which doesn't make sense then. So what are the cutoff for lobbies ? 1656-1663? Then 64 is a new one ? What about lower lobbies. Like 29 and 39 lobbies
  • Options
    Mud DiggerMud Digger Registered Users 1,928 Posts
    You could be 56 and still be 55 lobby, and you can be 63 but be in the 67 lobby.. You just have to find a close to tune, then fine tune until you are placed in a new lobby: that's the cap. Back up one small upgrade.
  • Options
    RaneRane Registered Users 59 Posts
    Anyone have list of possible lobbies ranges
  • Options
    nixes288nixes288 Registered Users 247 Posts
    Like mudd said. U have to find ur tune. Each car is diff. If u wanna be safe tune it below cap
  • Options
    RaneRane Registered Users 59 Posts
    Yes I will tune my car but I wanna do it rite l, 1656-1663 r lobbies so wut are other lobbies ranges?
  • Options
    Bump for ranes post. Now I am super confused haha