Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Professional Feedback

VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
Look guys I have my own bad history with CIE but can't U at least give them a feedback in a professional way or at least in a nice way .. I mean I've been hearing negative feedback full with bad words speacially when it comes for new cars .. And server glitches .. I know that they missed up with some car reputation like the F1, 2000GT, 05 WRX .... etc .. But do U think giving feedback full with bad words will motivate them to fix it .. And what is funny that U guys keep asking for new cars .. U've asked for those cars .. It has been created for U tested for U cost CIE time efforts money just for someone run it for one race and came here to complain about the performance .. Which it seems his right as he paid 300 gems for it (ain't cheap) but the question is he really frustrated for something can be fixed ..!! Instead of (the car is BS .. CIE only care about money .. CIE this ... CIE that ...) really ..!!!? if CIE is ..... Then who's gonna fix the car performance ..!??

Comments

• VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    The one who read it all I'll give him stock Civic Si lolzzzzz
  • line slammed 84line slammed 84 Registered Users 459 Posts
    I complain about a few things my self n actually seen it get fix lol. Like the dq error connection errors etc n i have seen less n less. Of it so they actually do try n fix tge problem. Now weres my civic lol
  • Nolan SpeerNolan Speer Registered Users 372 Posts
    There's a difference of bashing people's hard work because they don't like it and giving constructive criticism, I agree. If you don't have something useful or nice to say, then don't speak at all.
    Even though it's unfortunate that he left .. But he give a good example for professional feedback .. http://racingrivalsforum.ciegames.com/forum/the-neighborhood/talk-about-racing-rivals/129639-general-feedback ..
    Another good advice
  • GvosGvos Registered Users 69 Posts
    Agreed, I've been stung with crap also but you just have to move on. It is better than when I started a year ago....
  • [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    I will say.. email/tickets I get with lots of swearing are my favorite.... makes me ever so want to assist in anyway I can
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

• [RR] Ryyst[RR] Ryyst Registered Users, Moderators 3,814 Posts
    But seriously, we understand frustration. We understand gamers. We're not in the business of wanting to piss people off. Yes we want to make money, but "Not caring" or "Being just greedy" isn't the way to do that. We obviously want people to spend money,.... and more so, more than once. Pissing people off is not a way to do that.

We are a small company. There is no "Fix it" button. If there was, everyone would be happy. You guys would be happy, we would be happy, you'd spend money (or not) and we'd be swimming in Scrooge McDuck's money vault along with his number one dime.

However, that isn't how it is. We do read your emails and posts. Sometimes our answers are not what you want or like, and sometimes its not the answers we would like to give, but often, it is the truth as we see it.

So, that being said, we want the feedback. That keeps us striving to improve and fix things, but please understand when I say, clear, thought out constructive feedback goes a lot farther than a paragraph of expletives and capital letters with no actual real information.
    IGN: The Real {RR} Ryyst
    Soon to be Ex-Carbonated Community Manager

Thanks man and congratulation .. U have been promoted to be my third favorite Admin
  • Goldtop1955Goldtop1955 Registered Users 556 Posts
    VENOM650R wrote: »
    The one who read it all I'll give him stock Civic Si lolzzzzz
  • Zephyr-APZephyr-AP Registered Users 447 Posts
    Guyz guyz calm down they're tryin' to make the Zonda... sheesh.