Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

STORM TROOPERS looking for 30k+

GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
We are a new team that started when the Camaro event started last turf. We managed to place 132 with 10 guys. If you can do 30k+ and have a decent garage ready for most events please join us and we can win a turf car together.
Prev1

Comments

• Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    Invite me in, I guarantee top 3000th place! **Note: I dont know how in the world you got moderator especially with that filthy mouth of yours, no wonder they boot you off Royalty. -good day now!
  • JdmlowkieJdmlowkie Registered Users 1,200 Posts
    Lols^^^ but I'm off turf for the week if u still have a spot open I'll probs hit u up or something I also was in top 25 team jus btw bro :)
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    Slick Tang wrote: »
    Invite me in, I guarantee top 3000th place! **Note: I dont know how in the world you got moderator especially with that filthy mouth of yours, no wonder they boot you off Royalty. -good day now!

that's funny when everyone knows you're a scammer lmao. me, gonzo, and a bunch of other left Royalty cause how dirty they were letting people get away with free rides. we have our reasons. someone like you should keep your mouth shut. nobody has respect for scammers like you
  • Slick TangSlick Tang Registered Users 83 Posts
    Sorry to hear, good luck and see you on the race tracks!
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    We went from 2,700 to 267 currently with 5 players. Now we are up to 7 if anyone is interested. We are all capable of 40k plus so if you can pull your weight come earn a car with us!
    Let's go! We are gaining on 100!
    We're rank 191 now
    Start of 69 Camsro event. IjQU2Za.jpg Before bed. bYB9ePU.jpg
    We have 9 players
  • Old WomanOld Woman Registered Users 2,799 Posts
    I would help but I hate C class sold my maros and no need for a m5 LOL GL BRO hope u guys make it
  • Akuma ZedAkuma Zed Registered Users 1,339 Posts
    Im on if anyone wants in
    We just hit 149 and we are coming in fast if anyone here can do 10k per event send a request. Please don't tho if you don't have a garage to participate because you won't last long in the team with out making points
  • Ernesto510Ernesto510 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I would like to join ur team! Im ready to make lots of points!! I have max cars for the events!!!
    Apply to STORM TROOPERS and say your name is Ernesto510 on forums
  • Ernesto510Ernesto510 Registered Users 6 Posts
    I already did
  • beetlegiusebeetlegiuse Registered Users 206 Posts
    Gonzo you still looking for players? not sure if I can push 30-40k for the last day of the event. but I usually can push 5k-10 per event day. but can easily get most back to prepare for the next event, I have 10 atm but i have 5 more coming in tomorrow and a couple more coming in once i know what cars are for next event week. IGN is beetlegiuse
    oh not to mention I REALLY like the name of the team
    Beetlegiuse next turf (the one coming up) we will be requiring 30-40k total for all 4 events. If you can do that and have a good garage ready for most types of events please feel free to join us. We placed 132 with 10 players and I have a couple 30k+ guys lined up for tomorrow.
  • XavierXavier Registered Users 150 Posts
    Yo u kno me gonzo wat up
  • dazdaz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Request sent. Lvl 57.
  • KevinTriadyKevinTriady Registered Users 11 Posts
    Hi Gonzo, may i join your team, please? My ign : KEVINTRI . Thanks. :)
  • dazdaz Registered Users 4 Posts
    Thanks for letting me know, Gonzo. :)
    We're still in need of players here. A good garage and 10k for this one say event will earn you a turf car!
  • WOWZERSWOWZERS Registered Users 120 Posts
    Can I join us guys. I got a lot of cars
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    I keep crashing guys... I was doing good until they forced that update...

I reloaded like 10 times... :(
  • theboss8686theboss8686 Registered Users 80 Posts
    Add me THEBOSS8686
  • BEnineBEnine Registered Users 3 Posts
    Do you have to put all caps in search. I have a decent garage and building. Currently a charger in the 10s, a Evo in the 11s and a hem in the 12s.
    roestreyev wrote: »
    I keep crashing guys... I was doing good until they forced that update...

I reloaded like 10 times... :(
    come over to my place :P I have great internet, and it can with stand this horrid update
  • shafin364shafin364 Registered Users 629 Posts
    GONZO, there's a confusion between the two teams :
    STORM TROOPERS ( ur team )

and

Stormtroopers ( my team )

LOL, people seems confused
    We are currently in 33!!