Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

"FINE TUNE" boycotting turf until app is fixed

Hair DivaHair Diva Registered Users 1 Posts
We the members of "Fine Tune" will be boycotting turf until new app update issues are resolved. We take turf events very seriously spending our money every week for gems and see no point in wasting our money with bugs, lag, and other app related issues. We will resume turf upon the app being brought back to the standard it was before the update. We invite other teams to also boycott with us and not spend your hard earned money on a laggy and hard to use game.

Comments

• Options
    Fp67Fp67 Registered Users 118 Posts
    oh no! what ever will we do!
  • Options
    lrmest1991lrmest1991 Registered Users 864 Posts
    I agree with you however I will just not buy ANYTHING from these greedy cie (vulgar word here). just going to not buy gems can still turf tho it will be more skill than anything now with not boosting and deff not pinking.
  • Options
    SmokiN YaaSmokiN Yaa Registered Users 152 Posts
    Lol wow..this is post ridiculous
  • Options
    The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    Enjoy the boycotter's lounge, just be sure to keep your phones handy because you know damn well for all the blind hate and negative attitudes you all have now, you'll likely be singing the praises again as soon as they make a few big fixes and be right back up on that pony. It gets tiring reading all of the blatantly unnecessary angry posts that have been spamming these forums ever since the update came, which mind you was only a day ago. You can't just throw a fit any time an update comes you don't agree with. The people who are going to help get the proper changes made are the ones acting like adults and calmly explaining to the devs what issues they're having and what seems like it needs to be done, because then instead of four hundred ridiculous rude messages and threads, they have something to work with and start putting their time into.

As is, it seems like they quickly discovered what's gone wrong and have the big issues in focus and want to chip them away as quickly as possible to get some fresh fixes rolling in the immediate future. Give credit where its due, they can very likely make a comeback after this update's launch and get things into a normal feeling groove once more. Enjoy your vacation amigos.
  • Options
    JjayJjay Registered Users 110 Posts
    Give. Credit where is due. R u kidding me. Lmao bro none is due
  • Options
    The Red ViperThe Red Viper Registered Users 150 Posts
    No credit is due you say? So you haven't at any point thought this was a good game? You not once have enjoyed playing it? You've never been happy with any of the previous updates that have been made, including the last one which the majority of players seemed to be fine with? If all of the above is true and you've had no enjoyment, excitement, interest, or entertainment from playing the game then sure in your particular case the devs haven't earned any credit for what they've done to the game, not even turf wars. But then again if that were really the case you would've removed the game by now and wouldn't currently be here, would you? No, so don't act so stubborn and childish over one update that hasn't even had a chance to be tweaked.
  • Options
    Hey bro my shitt that u r so concerned with gettin n has been. Coming for a while now. Since I was a beta tester and never got my reward car. And the rammi that I lost to the dq glitch that never got repayed and the few times recently that I have lost 25k on a race I clearly won. So I'd say I have a reason. Ok thank u Hope u have. Better time than me on this gMe. Ohh and by the way even with all that had hPpened I still enjoy the game. Other than the fukkkk ups
  • Options
    So once again I will not give them any credit on this subject. But that's my opinion.