Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

HUUUUGGGEEE SALE!!!!

i think its about that time to sell what i have left in my garage..well i have alot left in my garage 500-700 cars..ranging from d class to turf cars. from showroom cars to high end gem cars. i am in no hurry to sell what i have. i know if i sell seperate i will get more out of it. only way i will let it go all at once is if i get a good offer. also i have alot of mils left for sale.

RRCASH SOLD OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

supply is limited!

also some cars for sale
turf car
1st place gt2 $30
1st place m5 $25
ford gtr $20
scion frs $15
grafitti acrx $15
bmw m5 $20
buy it all $100

40 CTR $2
29 ITR $2.50
11 S2K $5
11 R34 $7
5 R33 $6
6 BMW M3 $7
2 ECLIPSE $5
3 DRAGSTER $5
1 PE DRAGSTER $10
36 NISMO $15
3 ACRX $10
2 RAMI $10
1 FORD GT $12
2 FORD FPV $5
3 FURAI $12
7 FORD GTR $5
5 Z4 $3
10 69 CAMARO SS $3
13 EVO X $2
5 MUSTANG GT500 $7
2 MCLAREN GT3 $9

39 EVO VIII $3
22 STI COUPE $2
8 RSX $2
7 SUPRA $3
4 VIPER GTS $4
9 BMW M3 GT2 $6

i have alot more cars but dont have time to list it all down now. but when i have time today i will try my best to list it all down. some cars range from stock to max. im selling all cars as is. i will not max nor upgrade any cars. if you plan on only buying a few cars, i dont mean to be rude in any way, you will be put in the back since my time is limited since i have a newborn
please pm me and prices are firm. dont pm me asking if i can reduce price, you will be ignored!
AGAIN SOME CARS ARENT MAX BUT ITS A FIRST COME FIRST SERVE SO FIRST PERSON GETS TO CHOOSE WHAT THEY WANT

MINIMUM AMOUNT WILL BE $15!!!!!

also thanks cie for the great game but this is my farewell for good!

Comments

• aznryda1aznryda1 Registered Users 2,088 Posts
    mils are going low now so sooner you buy the less you have to worry about me running out
  • phoojywjphoojywj Registered Users 109 Posts
    Legit seller. Bought 3 mil from him last night.
  • Kills98Kills98 Registered Users 401 Posts
    Legit easy seller here
    thanks guys. just trying to sell it. right now someone my buy my whole rr cash.
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    I'm interested what do I have to do and how much money do you have left?
    please dont pm me asking to lower the prices since a cars isnt max..it clearly states on my post that some cars arent maxed out especially the turf cars. the prices are firm if you dont like it then try to find someone who will sell it cheaper. again sorry for the inconvinience. but some people prefer cars to be no nos or stock so they can have a no stress car and race all day without having to worry about repairs
    bump to the top
  • Bo0berryBo0berry Registered Users 9 Posts
    Do u have a copo and I want the turf frs please
  • mwayner69mwayner69 Registered Users 1,267 Posts
    100% legit seller as always. Thanks.
  • FR4NCISC0FR4NCISC0 Registered Users 393 Posts
    got 5mil, M3 GTS and Evo 8, this guy is for true!!
  • VENOM650RVENOM650R Registered Users 3,319 Posts
    Bro do U accept any other form of paying .. I mean other than PayPal ..!!? Like US iTunes for example ..!!
    also to a member here that bought 10 mil from me. due to the lack of trust and being impatient I have issued him a refund I have proof. there is no need for anyone to question me. no need to ask for my number for their protection. ive always delivered my end of the deal. I got other members here who I tell them not to pay til im ready, but instead they pay anyways because they trust me and I always deliver. so please if you don't have trust in me ask around and ask if im legit and I can assure you that they will vouch for me
  • BrocknessBrockness Registered Users 1,665 Posts
    Still available?
  • Lisanova88Lisanova88 Registered Users 74 Posts
    Question - 50 Max evo 8 for $3
    or $3 Each.?
    updated some of the cars that I have. this is not all of them I still have about another 200 that I didn't post but this is what I found in some of my other accounts
    Bump to the top please
  • DRIFT GROM 433DRIFT GROM 433 Registered Users 489 Posts
    Ill take all rami, some evo 8, and ctr. I also want some viper gts and supras, IGN is drift grom
  • TEAM SRTTEAM SRT Registered Users 6,053 Posts
    Is nismo max? If yes interested in 2
    #MoparNation
    They hate us cos they ainus
    *Current vouches link https://communities.glu.com/racing-rivals/discussion/5356316/vouches-for-team-srt
  • Trilogy757Trilogy757 Registered Users 68 Posts
    iTunes 15$ USA for a nismo? Plz let me know I got one right In my pocket
    sorry for the late response but i dont get on here much during the weekend please pm me if you are still interested