Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.
Options

mcclaren gt3 for sale

I'm selling my mcclaren gt3 one of the best looking r class cars money can buy it's setup for cash grinding so has no engine stress , lime green paint with 40k white rims ( it always get comments when I race with it ) RR cash only! No PayPal and no trades 3-4mil some may sell it for less bit it's a 1500gem car you do the math

Comments

• Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    ill trade it for a first place viper acr x
  • Options
    McshiftmasterMcshiftmaster Registered Users 158 Posts
    Really need the cash to be honest
  • Options
    I might even drop it to 2.5 mil
  • Options
    PINKSMASTAPINKSMASTA Registered Users 1,335 Posts
    u sure. this is worth twice your car but i just love em gt3s. im willing to trade it if you are. first place acr x goes for 6 mills or so
  • Options
    If I can sell it for 6 mil
  • Options
    I'll wait and see if I get any cash offers for it , if I don't then I might trade
  • Options
    Ok then if you wanna trade hit me up in game
  • Options
    Ok bumping 2.5 mil RR cash only it's a bargain for a mint car
  • Options
    Bump , if I accept your offer I will hold the car for you until I can actually play the game again .......... 2.5 mil get it while it's hot!
  • Options
    Bump , mint looking mcclaren gt3 still for sale 2.5 mil any takers?
  • Options
    Bumpy bumper ton is bumping her way to the top! Why does she do this? I hear you scream. Well it's because she has a very nice looking mcclaren gt3 for sale for only 2.5 mil! You know the one , you've looked at it in the showroom then looked at the gem price dropped your head and walked away , well bumpy bumper ton can help you 2.5mil , grab while you can..........
  • Options
    feavahfeavah Registered Users 21 Posts
    Ill take it
  • Options
    Same as here mcshiftmaster