Over the course of the last five years, Racing Rivals has grown into one of the most hardcore racing games in the world. This loyal community has spent countless hours competing in millions of races in “winner take all” fashion – all in the name of Turf Wars and pink slips.

However, all good things must come to an end… After spending time evaluating Rivals and its future – we’ve decided that it’s time to move on. Simply put, the revenue generated from Racing Rivals unfortunately no longer covers the cost of operations. This was not an easy decision to make.

On March 31st, 2019 – Rivals will be racing off into the sunset, and will be permanently shut down. Current players have until this date to utilize any accumulated virtual currency. We’ll be offering some massive reductions in the cost of crates, installs and repairs in addition to a reduction on timers as you race your way into the history books. Effective immediately, no new in-app purchases will be permitted.

In closing, a resounding and sincere THANK YOU to our extremely driven fans for your loyalty and dedication over the years – we hope you’ve enjoyed playing Racing Rivals as much as we’ve enjoyed creating it.

Game app crash ??

FunzislowFunzislow Registered Users 9 Posts
Today my game seems to crash every time I try to open the app is close right away I wrote a complaint on support already Why can't we speak to a rep when people like my self spends CASH on this game we need to be respected and atleast talk to a Representative not via e mail or by a forum Main question is how to get my game back with out starting over? Is there a way to still get my cars n cash back? If I was force to reinstalled the game is there a way I can get my cars back or even get Credited my $ back I only been playing for 2wks and spent 120$ And already crash on me 2weeks 120$ that's not fair now game crashes And has anybody seek legal issues On this topic Please respond admin

Comments

• FunzislowFunzislow Registered Users 9 Posts
    GT: slapyoself
  • BrandoBrando Registered Users 7 Posts
    Same exact thing happened to me. I built another acct and bought 460 gems and a bunch of cash and the next day it crashed with almost all the gems and cash un used. I am pissed and want answers. Last time I had a problem it took them 2 weeks to get back to me and it was a generic e mail answer copy and pasted. Nobody is going to take legal action it's worthless. Try iTunes and report them. If they get a lot of complaints they will boot the app
  • HazzlenuttHazzlenutt Registered Users 60 Posts
    Ok so this is a test. I hit reply and it gave me an error
    That was aggravating. I just got done typing this big long paragraph to get an error message and now I'm starting over. So I've had similar issues with support. It's like their excuses are taken right from a clipboard and copied and pasted. I submitted a request weeks ago for some help on an issue. I am unable to access my friends. I'm not even sure who they all are? I can't chat with them check stats on them nothing. Every time I go to click/tap on the friends icon. The he app crashes and I them have to listen to that annoying music and the little red bar reload! I get notifications that they are on line but that does me no good when I don't even know who they are. When I sent in a detailed message to support I get an answer hat had nothing to do with my problem. And furthermore they wanted to know WAY to much info about me and my mobile device. Can anyone help me with this? Anyone? Anyone?
  • [RR] Foxx[RR] Foxx Moderators 2,164 Posts
    if you message me your email hazzlenutt I can look up where you are in the customer service que.
  • mikey pittzmikey pittz Registered Users 391 Posts
    [QUOTE=[RR] Foxx;n20567]if you message me your email hazzlenutt I can look up where you are in the customer service que.[/QUOTE] Pitton_15@hotmail.com
    Don't know exactly what has changed but all is working fine with the friends area but now I've stumbled upon a new much bigger problem! I was racing in rival wars just moments ago and I had to go do something. So when I came back the game had froze. So I tried to reboot.. INSUFFICIENT ROOM ON DEVICE ERROR! Bologna! I've got more than enough room.. Unless it takes more than 16G to run the game, I don't need to be playing it. Now I can't even load the game!
    looking into this.
  • GONZOGONZO Registered Users 2,993 Posts
    Constant crashing. Every 15-20 minutes. Adding parts, crash! In a lobby racing, crash! Chatting in game or in a lobby, crash!
    is this still happening sikas? This may have been happening yesterday because we were working in the game
  • roestreyevroestreyev Registered Users 1,443 Posts
    same to me... crashing while building cars in garage...
    can you give me specifics?
    Just adding any type of parts. Like adding all of stage one, all of stage two or all pro parts then it'll crash. Just adding 15-20 parts.
    I just bought the new Subbie and added all stage 1 and rims then BAM!! Crash. I even down loaded the update.
    alright ill look into this now
    please message me your in game names guys, makes it easier for me to find
  • 808kahekili808808kahekili808 Registered Users 5 Posts
    in game name is kahekili808, I am getting constant game crash, doesn't matter what I am doing the game just shuts down
    checking out your user
    Sorry in game name is KAHEKILI808
    Soooo, I just lost 300K from the game crashing, you guys gonna fix this shit or what?
  • XtremeRacer30XtremeRacer30 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Hi today just about an hour or so ago i was playing just fine and then boom it crashed and now when i try to load the game it just keeps crashing on the cie screen i hope this gets fixed as soon as possible.
    so it never gets past the bumper?